First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68
showing the last 20 results from a union query
I have a union query showing the results from pool matches GameID Player Opponent Result 1 Joe Bob Won 2 Jim Bill Won 1 Bob Joe Lost 2 Bill Jim Lost Obviousy a lot more games but that is t... 16 Mar 2010 12:33
SQL totalling items report
I will be very grateful if someone will give me the SQL to run a query using the Northwind data base that will produce a report that shows totals of “Units in Stock” for each “Category” (ie Beverages etc) that runs across the report so each column in headed by the Category (ie Beverages) and so on. Many thanks... 16 Mar 2010 09:08
Identify Missing Time Ranges and create a record to account for it
Hello Everyone, I have a scheduling system currently in use that is working fine, but I have been asked to improve upon it to reduce the manual additions made by the scheduler. It is set up with a predetermined number of shifts that vary in start times and end times that are stored in a template table. When t... 15 Mar 2010 20:44
multiple one to many
I have a database with multiple tables that are populated with a form with subforms. Basically I have Table A with a record ID field that has a one to many relationship with two other tables (Table B and Table C). I am trying to run a query (for a report) that will show the record ID (and other fields) from... 16 Mar 2010 09:08
Update Query
I have two tables, Employee and Gaptable. In the employee table I have a SSN field (social security number) a UPI field (unique personal Id numer) I want to update the UPI field in the Gaptable where the SNN field matchs from both tablle. How would I write the query for this? I hope it is clear enough. ... 15 Mar 2010 18:11
Query to find records after specific date and time today
Our contract requires me to post a job for 10 calendar days and it must remain active until 8:00 am the date of the deadline. After that it must be removed from the list. If I post it today (3/15/10 regardless of the time) the job would have to be available right up through 3/25/10 at 7:59am - then it must be ... 16 Mar 2010 12:33
"is not a valid name. Make sure...
Has there been any updates on this? I am getting this same error message on 2 databases that were converted to Access 2007. Thanks, Scott "AndrewB" wrote: I just started getting the error message: "is not a valid name. Make sure that it does not include invalid characters or punctuation and that ... 15 Mar 2010 15:51
Problem Passing Parameter from Form
If I hard code in the following into the critera: Like [!T]* Any record that starts with T is not returned. If I pass the same thing, [!T]*, from a form to: Like [Forms]![frmTest]![Name] Nothing is returned. Why can't I pass, [!T]* from the form and get the same results as if I hardcode it into the criter... 15 Mar 2010 18:11
Copying
Is it possible to copy data from a table to a database. tia Pete ... 14 Mar 2010 16:33
Dsum Problem
I want to use the Dsum function on a continuous subform. I want to get a sum of a field in the subform based on a unique ID in the main form. I know that I have the main form and the subform linked properly. I have done this before but I can't figure out how to do it now. Do I need to put the Dsum function in t... 14 Mar 2010 23:11