First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
Creating Bank Query
Hi. I am trying to create a formula which will up date an opening and closing balances in a query named Bank query. The fields in the query are: ID, BDate, OpBal, Debit, Credit, ClBal. The formula I am trying to create takes the previous days ClBal as the new OpBal. The next step is to add the Debit field value... 12 Mar 2010 11:40
Getting total sales by customer
Hi, I need to find the total sales for a customer, I have tried the Group by function but it just groups the company name in ascending order. My fields are: Client_Name, Rep, InvoicePeriod, InvoiceYear, Total I will also need to group by Invoice Period in relevant year. Any help would be appreciated, Tha... 13 Mar 2010 07:32
select queries that calculate the Median base on group by
I have 2 questions. 1)Is it possible to create additional aggregate functions in MS Access 2007? If yes than this leads to: 2) I would like my select quries to calculate the Median and mode (along with the mean) of each group by row. I can export the entire table to Excel and do it this way but it would be e... 11 Mar 2010 13:28
SQL question - Cross Tab query
hello gurus I have a Cross Tab query that works fine. The SQL for this query ends with... PIVOT tblData.Region I've noticed that the column headings in my query result always show the Regions in alpha order (eg: East, MidWest, North1, North2, SouthEast). I've also noticed that I can 'force' the column... 11 Mar 2010 16:53
Edit and save query criteria
I have 2 Select queries where the results criteria changes on a yearly basis for 2 fields. There are 6 tables referenced in the queries. Only 2 tables referenced with 1 field each where the criteria would be changed. How could a user edit and save these changes? These are very Novice users of a database who... 14 Mar 2010 17:41
Iif Statement Problem
I am trying to run the below query to simply find data in a column that is a certain criteria, then taking data in another column and multiplying it and it is not returning the correct amounts based on the below. Can someone help me to write this correctly. Thank you. Adjusted DR Payout: IIf([Rep % of Averag... 11 Mar 2010 14:36
Random Selection of Records
I have a table named Table1 that has 200,000 records. Is there a way to randomly select 40,000 records from this table ? Thank you in advance. ... 12 Mar 2010 16:12
error
i have a module that loops thru number of lines, parses them and updates or inserts into tables. for k = 0 to Ubound(Lines) if .. currentdb.excute "Update ..." elseif .. currentdb.excute "insert ..." next k if i replace the Ubound(Lines) with 1 or 2, after the for loop is finished i get the "Object Invalid... 12 Mar 2010 16:12
Date serial for 2 months prior
Hello, I am using the date serial function in a query to pull data that is reported 2 months after the fact. I can get the start date to work DateSerial(Year(Date()),Month(Date())-2,1). But I cannot get the end date to come up correctly. Can someone please help me on this one. Thanks much. ... 10 Mar 2010 17:35
Data Not Displayed in Query
I have a ODBC query built to pull data from a table in Access and linked to another database table. The query seems to work fine to compare data from the two tables, however there are a few blank fields displayed in the query. I cannot figure out why these fields are blank as there is data in the second tab... 10 Mar 2010 16:28