First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75
Eliminating duplicates in Access 2007
I have done a query in Access and duplicate records are showing up and I'd like to have the duplicates not be displayed. Can someone assist me with this. Thanks! -- Lorna ... 1 Mar 2010 18:46
howto copy only newer OrderID data(and the other fields) from one table to another table
Bartus wrote: howto copy only newer OrderID data(and the other fields) from one table to another table So the new table is updated only with the new OrderID and the OrderID's already copyied earlier are not also added everytime. i use the append query i think and need certainly some criteria (filter... 1 Mar 2010 12:33
howto copy only newer OrderID data(and the other fields) from one
Bartus - The criteria you need (assuming OrderID is the key field) will be something like this (use your table names): = Not Exists (SELECT 'X' from [newTableName] where [newTableName].OrderID = [oldTableName].OrderID) If you still have problems, post your SQL so we can help more. -- Daryl S "B... 1 Mar 2010 12:33
howto copy only newer OrderID data(and the other fields) from one table to another table
howto copy only newer OrderID data(and the other fields) from one table to another table So the new table is updated only with the new OrderID and the OrderID's already copyied earlier are not also added everytime. i use the append query i think and need certainly some criteria (filters)? Can somebody help me... 3 Mar 2010 07:21
Getting info from two tables with disimilar headings
I have two tables of similar (but not identical) headings and different data in each table similar to below. Prices change each day and are listed in the prices tables TblPrices Date A B C 24/02/2010 2.66 3.14 1.32 25/02/2010 2.72 3.21 1.39... 1 Mar 2010 12:33
Joining Multiple Tables
I've been trying to create a query to print a revenue and expense report. I finally got the dates to display correctly after about 100 hours of work! Having a problem with joins now. Joining two tables works fine, but joining the third table is not going well. Any ideas? Here's the query- SELECT Year(Shif... 1 Mar 2010 03:43
Difference between numbers
I have a query that outputs "student name" and "entry#" Entry# are in ascending order. Some students may only have 1 entry# or multiple entry#'s depending on how many routines they are in. What I need to be able to do is calculate the difference between studen'ts entry#'s and see if they have at least 5 en... 1 Mar 2010 16:29
Add percentages
I have a report that counts the number of technicians at different locations and then counts the number of techs that have attended training at our headquarters (there are 20 different schools). How can is add a percentage for each school that gives me the percentage of techs who have the training. Example: ... 1 Mar 2010 09:11
How to break some SQL into VBA
I am trying to figure out how to break some SQL into VBA. I feel like I'm almost there, but I seem to be missing something. Below is my VBA: strSQL = "SELECT SharePrices.StockSymbol, tblStocksGroup.Company, tblStocksGroup.Group, tblStocksGroup.Class, qry0.DateTime AS [Date], ([30Days]-[ZeroDays])/[ZeroDays] ... 28 Feb 2010 23:22
Why does Access 2007 save query changes w/o prompting?
For me the fix was to re-enable warnings; VBA code in my database applied the following command: DoCmd.Setwarnings False I believe if you interrupt code after this command and before the setwarnings are re-enabled, that the warnings will remain off for all database objects. Dave wrote: Why does Access 2... 28 Feb 2010 18:58