First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81
ranking players in a competition
HI MY NAME IS JOSE LUIS FROM SPAIN I´M A ROCKIE IN ACCESS.I CREATE A ACCESS DATABASE FOR A SPORT COMPETITION. IN A QUERY I CREATE : PLAYERID/PLAYERNAME/TEAM/MARK BUT I NEED TO RANK ALL THE PLAYERS IN EACH TEAM. WHY? BECAUSE ONLY THE THREE BEST PLAYERS IN EACH TEAM ARE TAKING INTO ACCOUNT IN THE TEAM CLASIFICATI... 13 Feb 2010 16:04
Multiple Pivot Charts to display in one page
Working in MS Access 2007 I created a query and a pivot chart with the option to show the data in more than one chart, but when I choose the multiple chart option it tries to show all of the 30+ in one page which makes is impossible to read. Is there any way to show the charts in more than one page? I'd be ve... 10 Feb 2010 15:42
I need to sum up some values in a column of a query
I am sure the answer to this is easy but I cant seem to get it. I need to sum a few columns. I have tried using a total query but I dont have anything for it to group by. I tried putting in a variable like Total:"" but that didnt work. All of my other queries have had tables which I could LEFT JOIN to create my ... 10 Feb 2010 13:25
SPECIAL QUERY
HI ALL! I have a table with following 3 fields: Account_1, Account_2, Amount Any query that would result into following layout? Account (Containing Unique Names From BOTH Account_1, Account_2) Amount_1 (Containing Amounts of Accounts Listed In Account_1) Amount_2 (Containing Amounts of Accounts Listed In Ac... 10 Feb 2010 08:53
GROUP BY???
Upon creating a simple query requiring a table with following fileds: Field1, Field2, Field3 To be grouped as follows: SELECT Table1.Field1, Table1.Field2, Sum(Table1.Field3) AS SumOfField3 FROM Table1 GROUP BY Table1.Field1, Table1.Field2; I have found that still duplicates are occurring and Field1 & Field... 10 Feb 2010 05:36
Copying records from one (sub)form to another subform using Append
I have a mainform with products (and thier details) from a products table and a subform showing ingredients (from an ingredients table). I wish to select existing ingredient records from one subform and copy them to so that they appear as ingredients in a new Mainform. I have a selection box next to each of t... 10 Feb 2010 13:25
Time format in Query not updating to hh:nn Short Time
Hi, I run a query, including (in design view) right clicking and clicking properties and setting format as (tried both indivifually) hh:nn and Short time. However the query still gives time to me in AM/PM format, is there a way to write it into the SQL code, or am I doing something wrong? e.g. I want 14:20 not ... 10 Feb 2010 10:01
How can I avoid a cartesian result?
In which tables is the SKU the primary key? To completely eliminate the possibility that there could be a cartesian product, both the [tblFinished Products].SKU and [tblBatchSheet-subtable].SKU fields would need to be PKs. That would necessitate a one-to-one relationship. Ideally the [tblFinished Products].SK... 9 Feb 2010 12:52
Query Joins
When capturing data from another database owned by another group, I need all of the data for 120 days from tableA and all of the data that matches by keyID from tableB. However, when I try to pull in the data from a single make Table query, I only get data from TableA that has data in TableB. Is this because I ... 8 Feb 2010 13:24
Querying using SQL statement
Hi Using an expression as follows... SELECT IDCustomer AS Code, Name, Address FROM Customers ....the AS clause doesn't work in Access 2007. Running the query, the column caption remains IDCustomer. What is the problem? Why this happens? Is there any solution (except back to 2003)? Thanks in advance... 8 Feb 2010 07:48