First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85
Expression Builder query with zero amounts
I am using MS Access 2007 and I am having a problem building an expression in Expression Builder for a Control Source for a report. I have a totals page where there is an object representing a grand total of ALL invoices for gas. It has the Control Source query: =Sum([Invoice Amount]) Now, in the same... 27 Jan 2010 16:04
Display calculated time in Months and Days
No it can't be done in a query and there is no vb function. But Graham Seach wrote one that does the job: See "A More Complete DateDiff Function" at http://www.accessmvp.com/djsteele/Diff2Dates.html With that module installed, this is the function on the control source of my text box: =Diff2Dates("md",Dat... 27 Jan 2010 00:30
crosstab
Hi all I have a crosstab query, that does what it should. However, I would like to amend it slightly, so that if a the count for a column is not null, replce the numeric value with a letter. Is this possible? ... 26 Jan 2010 16:40
Converting dates to current dates to find out the evaluation date
Hi, I am trying to take the date of hire for a list of employees. For emample, I need the hire date of 3/3/1990 to populate the 6 mos eval due this year and the yearly due this year. I was able to figure out the dates by adding the values of 182 and 365, but the year stays the same. ... 26 Jan 2010 12:05
Variables in select statement
Hi, How do you declare variables in an Access 2007 SELECT statement? I want to do something like: Dim PCLine as Integer SET PCLine = 0 SELECT IIf(Col1 = 1, "Cool", PCLine = Col1) AS Example; TIA, Jarryd ... 26 Jan 2010 09:51
automatically assign value to query
Hello, Ive got a database where staff login just using their name, and the login button has a macro assigned as follows Condition : Not IsNull([cboCurrentEmployee]) Action : SetTempVar Arguments : CurrentUserID, [cboCurrentEmployee] Certain contacts in my database are assigned to a member of staff and call ... 26 Jan 2010 10:57
Query?? or something else?
Greetings all, I am new to actually messing around in access and can�t seem to find a solution to my problem. I have two tables one is Employees and the other is company. They are already set up with a one-to-many relationships. The problem I am having is when adding a new employee I am limited to selecting ... 2 Feb 2010 17:25
SQL vs. VBA
I am learning (slowly) how and where to use VBA and SQL. I've noticed that some jobs can be done using either. For example, I can have a button with 'ON CLICK' code including the SQL fragment: UPDATE tblData SET Description = "Not Available" , but I can do the same thing with a Sub containing a... 26 Jan 2010 22:19
greatest value
How would the critera be wrote to get a greatest value? (Not greater than, but just the greatest - I don't want to see any other entries) ... 25 Jan 2010 17:23
IFF statement Repost
I have a query in the RT field there are records that = 1111111 and 9999999 In LOC_No file I have counted the record that match Zip_codes, Company,RT If any records = 1111111 and 9999999 I need them to be change to the ..LOC_NO that has the highest number. An = that RT SELECT Zip_codes, Company,RT, .L... 25 Jan 2010 15:07