First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86
Query Result Incorrect
I have a query based on a membership table in which I need to pull out all the people who do not have an email address. When I design the query and put "is null" in the criteria field for email address, it still returns names with email addresses. How can I get this query to pull out only the members who do not... 15 Jan 2010 11:37
Tables in Access Queries overwritten??? :(
I have queries that use set table names for them. E.g. a table called "Data" will be used in a Query. I import new tables each month. One of them will be called "Data". I wish to import the table and have the Data query use the new Data table. How do I do this? I thought if I delete/rename the old table ... 14 Jan 2010 09:03
Passing info into a text field when doing the update query
Hello, I want a text boxt pop up in order to pass the information . The pop up will say : Notes taken by: I want it to do in one go This is my update query: INSERT INTO Catatan ( NO_URTANGT, TGLCATATAN, WKTCATAT, Subject, Notes ) SELECT a.NO_URTANGT, a.TGLCATATAN, a.WKTCATAT, a.Subject, a.Notes FROM [C:... 14 Jan 2010 10:10
Checking for Overlapping Events in access 2007
Hi, Please help, as soon i wont have much hair left!!! I have constructed a db, that has vehicles, customers, order_details and driver tables. I need when someone adds a new order to a form "order Details" that when they select "save" or close the current form event it searches in the relevent tables to check ... 13 Jan 2010 21:08
Multiple Query Report- Really Need HELP!
I have 3 queries 1.) Count of Employee ID by Department - table 1 2.) Count of Employee ID by Category - Table 3 3.) Count of Employee ID by Final Action Table 3 These three queries all have a count on the employee id. I would like to put them all on 1 report instead of three separate reports. I have don... 13 Jan 2010 20:03
New Blank Query Shortcut
Hi, I've looked through several different shortcut sites, but haven't been able to find a keyboard shortcut to create a new blank query in Access 2007. Is there a keyboard shortcut for this? Thanks! ... 13 Jan 2010 20:03
Support for CASE statements in SQL
I know that Access 2003 does not support the ANSI SQL "CASE WHEN...ELSE..END" statement. I know that you have to use an inline IF statement [IIF()]. Also, I've read that an IIF will only allow for seven (7) conditions. I need to resolve this so here are my questions: 1. Does Access 2007 support CASE statements... 13 Jan 2010 16:37
Display Query Results on top of a Form
I have a query which runs from a control button on a form. When the query runs, the results are displayed behind the form. The user then has to minimize the form in order to see the query results. How do you set the query results to display on top of the form? ... 13 Jan 2010 16:37
Use Same Variable multiple times in a query with different criteri
ok i have this variable i am trying to use twice with different criteria and it doesnt work help after i do with i want to count them November: Date_mailed (Variable Name) tblRecruitment2 (Table name) Between #11/1/2009# And #11/30/2009# (Criteria) October: Date_mailed tblRecruitment... 13 Jan 2010 20:03
can I generate report showing which tables are used in which queri
I have too many tables and the db is 4 years old. Some tables look like they have no purpose. Can I run some type of report to tell me if a specific table is assigned to any query? Thank you, Vadimbar ... 13 Jan 2010 14:21