First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86
Nulls making a mess!
Ive posted two questions and i cant find them now so heres goes the 3rd: I have a query and want the blank fields to reflect as zeros. I do this by: BookedMOM: nz([qryStatsBookingsBreakdown_Crosstab].[MOM],0) My problem is with this field: TurnoutRate: nz([Total Of CountOfnumAttended]/[Total Of CountOfnumT... 24 Jan 2010 03:34
MS Access Not Responding Make Table Qry
I am running a simple make table qry and access 07 seems to hang. If I run the same qry as a select qry it runs fine. Have compacted and repaired and used jetcomp, nothing is making it work. Volume of records is small. Any ideas? Thanks -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com ... 22 Jan 2010 18:37
Date query
I have a table which contains a field called "DUEDATE", data type is DATE/TIME, formatted as LONGDATE. I use it to enter in dates when projects are due. How can I write a query which returns "DUEDATE" items for the current date. Example: Today is January 21, 2010 and I want to retrieve everything from the table... 21 Jan 2010 14:38
Muliple Critera
Hello, I have a query that refers to fields in a form to search. Form (frm1) Field names / search critera are as follows: Date Start Date End Branch / Plant SIN I was wondering, how can I configure the select query that if one of the fields above is left blank or Null that it will still work based on fi... 21 Jan 2010 10:04
Creating a sum to include a particular day plus the previous 7 days
I need to create a total on a report that sums hours from one day with the previous 7 days for each day of the month. I will also group this by driver, quarter and month. Thanks in advance for your time and effort. Justin ... 21 Jan 2010 13:29
Query SELECT in SELECT?
Hi I would appriciate if somebody can help me with the following query: tbDeliveryLines - dlID - dlDate - dlCurrencyID - dlQTY - dlUnitPrice tbExchangeRates - erID - erCurrencyID - erValidFrom - erFXRate I would like to build a query which would return all my delivery lines + lookup a valid FX rate ... 21 Jan 2010 08:56
update a field by inputting data in a different table
I have a database (Access 2007) that is used for holding data on and communicating with FE colleges. Obviously (?) each college has a number of contacts (up to 14) and these are represented in two tables – one for College Details and one for Contact Details which are linked by a one to many relationship. Most ... 21 Jan 2010 10:04
concatenating two vendor codes
My company recently changed the vendor codes and now I end up with two separate sets of data for each vendor. Obviously I could just leave the vendor code field out. I don't want to do that so what I need to do is concatenate the two codes. Example Vendor Code Vendor Name 123 Joe's Supplies... 20 Jan 2010 16:19
How to subtract data in one chart from another chart in access?
I have data from a query in one chart showing revenue totals from July2009 to December 2009. Then I have another chart showing revenue totals from July2009 to January 2010. I want to create a chart that shows revenue for only the month of January2010. This means I need to subtract the December2009 revenue from... 20 Jan 2010 15:12
Searching for specific word in query
Greeting, I am working with a large database and need to sort things out. My name table "All Accounts" has a field with different enteries (Active, Inactive, ETC). What I need to do is to build a query to have it look in one specific column "Account Status". Than, I want the query to produce (2) different re... 19 Jan 2010 15:49