First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84
MESSAGE BOX DISPLAYS INPUT CHARACTERS
Hi, i have a form with a textbox. I want to enter a word in that text box and when i press enter key a message box should be displayed what characters i have entered. Here the input type to the text box is in ****** for this i have changed the textbox inputmask type to password. but iam not able to show i... 2 Feb 2010 17:25
Filtered Form Query
I have a form that is filtered using Allen Browne's ajbFindAsUType module (http://allenbrowne.com/AppFindAsUType.html). I want to now create a query that utilizes only the filtered records as its source in order to perform a computation. Is there a way to pass the filtered Recordset into a query via a command... 2 Feb 2010 17:25
BETWEEN a rock AND a hard place
hello gurus This isn't a question as much as it is a beginner's comment on BETWEEN...AND. As it seems to be used, BETWEEN...AND gives results that are inclusive at both ends. (BETWEEN 10 and 20 gives values meeting the conditions... 10 <= Value <= 20). But there are times, especially when working with... 2 Feb 2010 17:25
USING PARAMETERS IN A CROSSTAB QUERY
Hello, Does Access allow the use of parameters in crosstab queries? I have attempted to add a parameter in my query but get the following error message: The Microsoft Jet Database Engine does not recognize '[test]' as a valid fieldname or expression. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, -- k... 2 Feb 2010 17:25
calculating a percentage
I have a field Question 1aa that has a result of Yes or No I also have a record id count for a particular month 9user enters a start and end date) The query will return a count of yes and no but i want to also add a calculation in the query that includes the percentage of "yes" of the overall count. Pe... 2 Feb 2010 17:25
Calculate Diff Date?
Ok, If I want to calculate the difference of a date with the following date in Access: so 3/29/08 in cell A1 and 5/3/08 in cell A2 and return the value in B1 of 35. How do I do this? Thanks! In Excell the formula looks like this: =IF(+A1-A2>0,A1-A2,0) Here is some data which may help. Thanks! Here ... 10 Feb 2010 11:09
query export wont allow a zero value?
I runa query and forcing a specific value with a leading zero. i.e. 011210 When I run the export the first zero is eliminated. 11210 Any ideas why this happens? When ever I change the zero to a 1 or 2 works perfectly. The query always shows the correct value but the export text file is always off. Any ide... 27 Jan 2010 16:04
Splitting a table into smaller tables
I'm trying to split firsttable into smaller tables based on values in firsttable. no relationships need to be maintained. FIRSTTABLE 1 green eggs 1 orange eggs 2 green eggs 3 brown ham so that i end up with TABLE 1 1 green eggs 1 orange eggs TABLE 2 2 green eggs etc. any suggestions? ... 2 Feb 2010 17:25
Date ranges based on related table
Any tips on best way to do this. I have two tables, related one to many Case--Payments I need a query that finds the last payment for each case and outputs an X in one of three columns based on DateDiff('d',LastPayment,Date()) being 0-30 days, 31-90 days or over 90 days. -- Dorian "Give someone a fish and the... 27 Jan 2010 16:04
Updated fields query
Hi I wonder whether someone may be able to help me please. I am trying to create a query that shows updated fields within a given time period. I have set up a 'DateChanged' field for every field I want to track in the tables affected and I've added the statement 'Me.Field = date' to the BeforeUpdate event on t... 27 Jan 2010 11:30