First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76
Need help with creating condition to produce follow-up list in Acc
I have an incident management database with a separate table for tracking status of file. Users managing the incidents can select a status type such as followup, pending investigation, and finally, signed off. I want to see a listing of all matters which don't have a signed off status selected. There could be... 28 Feb 2010 18:58
Multiple Values in a Query Criteria
Hello, I have a combo box on a form that allows a user to select a location code that is used by a query. I want to run the query for two location - 73 and 28 - if location 73 is selected otherwise just run for the location selected. In my query criteria under location I have the following code In (iif([Fo... 26 Feb 2010 20:55
Sorting does not distinguish bet ween Œ and OE or Æ and AE
Karen Ahmad wrote: Hi - I have a database in Microsoft Access 2002 - 2003 file format. It is being accessed by a VB6 program using ADODB. One of the fields in the database contains one word per record. The word is either an English word or a French Canadian word. When I sort on this field the words ... 26 Feb 2010 15:22
Unable to join 3rd subquery in nested query
I am able to correctly nest 2 queries into one, but am unable to successfully get the third query to work. I do this all the time in Pass-Through, but this is a straight Access query. So this works: SELECT R.AUID, L.Attainment_Desc_Abbrv, R.Attainment_Desc_Abbrv FROM (SELECT [Assessment Table].AUID, ADB_Att... 26 Feb 2010 15:22
Query for a report
Good Morning. I am trying to figure out how to calculate the number of days between two dates. I have a table callled events. That table has event date, event type, event outcome. I am pretty new to Access and need help. For example a defendant will have an Advisement Date (AA as stored in the table) and say ... 28 Feb 2010 12:14
Crosstab Query For Fiscal Year Totals
I want to write a crosstab query for FY totals that will show each month regardless of wether there is data or not. Any help on this is greatly appreciated. Thanks! ... 26 Feb 2010 14:14
Creating duplicate rows
I need to set up a query that will look at a table and for each row that has a field with a quantity >1 (eg. 10), will create a row for each quantity instead (eg. 10 rows). Is this possible? ... 26 Feb 2010 15:22
Grand Total Time
I've exhausted my research ability on this one. Please help! I have StartTime1, EndTime1, TotalTime1. (through 7 for a full week) The start and end times are medium time, because my customer doesn't want military short time. But I have total time at short time, using the datediff, "n" /1440 function. And e... 26 Feb 2010 14:14
how to build expression with conditins and totals
Ok... I have 3 tables (tbJOBS, tbDept1, tbDept1_DwnTime) and a query that returns: all the jobs ran on range of days ( criteria: between day1 and day2); the time it took to set up; the time it tooke to produce; and, the down time for each job. I was asked to seperate the SetUp's DownTime from Production's Dow... 26 Feb 2010 08:33
Trim Time off Date
Access 2007 linked to SQL 2008 database I have a query with a date field that has the time included on it. How do I trim, truncate, remove the time part of the date in the query field named cndate? ... 26 Feb 2010 18:42