First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66
Running a query against a password protected spreadsheet
I used to be able to run an access query against a linked excel spreadsheet and update information in the spreadsheet. The spreadsheet is now password protected, and although I can run the query against it OK, I can no longer update data in it. Does anyone have any solution to this. Regards Steve ... 21 Mar 2010 08:18
SQL Update and NOW
I have code in a module as follows: strSql = "Update tbl_admin Set tbl_admin.email_LastDateSent = " & Now DoCmd.RunSQL strSql The field email_LastDateSent is a Date field. I get an error message "Syntax error (missing operator)" What syntax am I missing. Thanks ... 19 Mar 2010 10:48
Where are Mod's defined in databases
I have a query for a Quarterly Report which separates and sums the Month of Quarters (ie. QTR1 = Jan, Feb, Mar. However the Mod 3 utilized in Northwind returns a result of 1,2,0 and fails to total the Mar records. How can I either find and modify the Mod 3 to 1,2,3 to match the VB Code or gather and total the... 18 Mar 2010 21:15
Update Query ?
Is there a way to 1) Assign events when adding in data thru an update query for example if you append a bunch of data into a table could you then do some kind of an update query to say if there is an initial event and no others tag this one Renewal 1 etc.. the only real data you have to go on would be Cu... 18 Mar 2010 21:15
Adding variables
How do I set up a query to add groups of variables? Say, for instance, I want to add the variables FO and FE and OC and CT and TB. Then I want to add FN and VG, etc. ... 18 Mar 2010 18:59
DSUM Date Criteria
could someone please tell me how to write the criteria for DSUM where the first criteria is date1 < date 2 and the second critera is date 1 = date3 I'm getting Null for a total. This is what I have : =DSum("total1","SN AR Log Query2","Physician = '" & [Physician] & "'" & "AND [batch date] >= #" & [Beginning... 22 Mar 2010 11:53
functions in criteria
The following phrase is in the criteria of a field; Between criteriachange(1,[Begin Date]) And DateAdd("d",daynumber([Begin Date]),criteriachange(1,[Begin Date])) The functions are as follows; Function daynumber(dtedate As Date) As Integer Select Case DatePart("m", dtedate) Case 1 daynumber = ... 19 Mar 2010 14:23
Action Query (Append) didn't add records due to key violations.
Hi all, I am using MS Access 2007 as front-end and SQL Server 2005 as back-end. In SQL Server I have a PK plus a multi-field index that is unique. I can add records manually in both Access and SQL, but when I try to run an append query it throws a key violation error for the records that in field1 are duplic... 18 Mar 2010 15:31
Querying Dates
Hello, I am looking for some advice on how to tackle querying some data. I have two tables, table one with around 10,000 records per month and columns that give me (for each record) a start date, start time, end date and end time. Table two details a percentage for each hour and day of the week (so 24 ... 21 Mar 2010 16:14
getting data from date range
hi here is what I need. I need to run a query that picks the data i specify from this week's Monday back to and including the previous week's Monday. i need it to run this way in case the query is not run on Monday. Example: if I were to run it today, i would get data from 3/15/2010 back to and including 3/8/201... 18 Mar 2010 17:48