First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
Number of occurences
I have a date field named [PERIT1]. The date entered is the date of an event occurrence. In a query I need to extract the number of such occurrences - not the actual dates. How do I do that? Where would I enter the expression? Thanking you Sincerely Leo ... 30 Mar 2010 00:44
Query. How to add this calculated field?
Add a calculated field for ExitDate, which is when the renter will leave the unit based on the date the rental started + the length of stay * 7 (to convert the total time in unit from weeks into number of days) Hint: StartDate + (Length * 7) ---StartDate, Length are data columns. How can I do this!? I tried: ... 29 Mar 2010 18:07
Find Duplicate Records in two tables
First of all by accident I also posted this in the General Questions section of the discussion board. So if it shows in both places my aplogies, I think it is a better post here. I need to find employees names that show up in two tables (duplicates). I have a table called Did Not Receive Gift Card and a table ca... 30 Mar 2010 12:47
Thanks Jerry W. and John V.!!!
I was able to get my query to work with your help. Thanks so much! Without your help I would sill be clueless. Thanks again and hopefull one day I will be an Access genius like you 2! ~Ms. Watts ... 29 Mar 2010 17:00
Expression for Criteria for Form with Combo Boxes
Using Access 2003 I have a form with combo boxes for selecting criteria for a query. I would like for the user to be able to select a specific critieria from the combo box list or hit enter for all. I have the following expression in the criteria row for the location field, Like [Forms]![frmLocaDatePhyProc]![CL... 29 Mar 2010 15:52
Calculating hours on a timeclock form
I am trying to calculate the number of hours worked utilizing the "TimeIn" and "TimeOut" fileds on a subform that will calculate the total number of hours per week. The expression that I am utilizing is: =HoursAndMinutes([TimeOut]-[TimeIn]) I have also created an HoursandMinutes which is: ublic Function Ho... 5 Apr 2010 22:50
Quirky Query
The query below is giving me fits. I am using vba to pull in data from access. The query below blows up when I use the variable plnt in the having clause. & "HAVING (((zbrdist.Plnt)='" & plnt & "' I have several other queries that have the same clause and no problems. Any ideas? Here is the full string... 29 Mar 2010 17:00
Crosstab query question
I use a crosstab query in a database as a first step in recalling multiple monetary transactions made on the same day that, when added together, exceed $10,000.00 and then generate a report based on the results. The query currently returns multiple transactions made on the current day as per the design. The ... 30 Mar 2010 19:35
how do I obtain data for Friday & Saturday on a Monday
I am using the formula which runs a query to obtain the previous day's data (Friday's data on a Monday). I want to also run a query which gives me Saturday's data on a Monday sparately from Friday's data - is this possible? IIf(Weekday(Date(),2)=1,Date()-3,Date()-1) ... 29 Mar 2010 12:30
Store Employee ID in table, Display User Name in form
There are two tables and a form: tblAssets tblEmployees frmAssets tbleEmployees, among other things, has columns for User FirstName, User LastName, and EmployeeID. frmAssets primarily deals with tblAssets but pulls from other locations, including tblEmployees. frmAssets has field for EmployeeID, but not... 7 Apr 2010 18:03