First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
Finding data prefixed with '??'
I have a field in which some of the data that looks like this: ??/11/2009 I need to find all instances where this occurs. I tried using '*??* as my criteria, but that appears to return all the records in my dataset. Does anyone know what the correct criteria should be? TIA. ... 9 Apr 2010 06:43
crosstab query with datea parameters
I am trying to put a Date Parameter in a Cross Tab Query. When I use the initial queries (which the cross tabs is based off of) the wording below in the criteria works well to prompt date entry. However, when I try to run the cross tab query it states (The Microsoft Access Search Engine does not recognize..... 9 Apr 2010 00:11
Select Query
I've created a random record query that works. It pulls 50% of records for a particular timeframe. The problem is that I don't want random records, I actually just want it to pull 50% of records for the timeframe based on another criteria ([prac name]). The reason I want to pull the same records each time is it ... 9 Apr 2010 00:11
Using checkbox to edit criteria
I have a table (Table1) that has a field referred to as 'Type'. For some of the records, 'Type' is null and for others there is data in that field. I would like to run a query that returns the records from thTable1 where 'Type' Is Null based on whether a checkbox is checked on a form, however, I am unsure as t... 12 Apr 2010 11:26
Select Record Query
I've created a random record query that works. It pulls 50% of records for a particular timeframe. The problem is that I don't want random records, I actually just want it to pull 50% of records for the timeframe based on another criteria ([prac name]). Any suggestions??? Here is my SQL. SELECT TOP 50 PERCENT E... 8 Apr 2010 19:43
Record Selection
I am working with a part number that is 10-11 alpha numeric characters. I need to focus on the 8th character which represents the color of the item and make a selection as to the color. I started looking at the "Like" function, but couldn't figure out how to have it look at the 8th character only. I am usi... 8 Apr 2010 19:43
how do I put in a sequence number on yearly basis?
I need to set a sale price for a product based on the number sold. For example, first 200 will be at 100 each, and 201 to 400 will be at 90 and so on. Is there a way for me to put a new sequence number based on the year? First sold of each year is back at 1? Thank you. ... 8 Apr 2010 20:51
Criteria is entered in 2 columns, query is only utilizing oneset of criteria
My second post was a spelling correction and I thought the first one was deleted... On 4/8/2010 2:12 PM, Jeff Boyce wrote: Why post twice? Folks volunteer their time here, so if no one responds right away, maybe they're busy or don't know or ... Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Access MVP ... 8 Apr 2010 16:20
Criteria is entered in 2 columns, query is only utilizing one set of criteria
Why post twice? Folks volunteer their time here, so if no one responds right away, maybe they're busy or don't know or ... Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Access MVP -- Disclaimer: This author may have received products and services mentioned in this post. Mention and/or description of a product or service... 8 Apr 2010 16:20
Query using only criteria for one column when 2 are limited
Access 2007 Among other items in my table, I have a flight column and a date column. There are specific flights for specific dates for which I'd like to see data. The query is returning the right flights, but ALL dates, not limited to the ones I want. If I remove the flight criteria, it shows all flights, ... 8 Apr 2010 16:20