First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Displaying data across columns
I need a arrange the data from a table across columns similar to a crosstab query, but the crosstab didn't work for me. Do anyone have any suggestions? Here is a basic breakdown of what I'm looking to do... I have a table with basically two columns: AcctID & AssocID. The AcctID could be listed once or several... 22 Apr 2010 13:29
Filtering a Crosstab Query from Combo Boxes on Unbound Form
Hello Everyone, I have a crosstab query in my database that I would like to filter based upon user selections from combo boxes on an unbound form. I would like for the users to be able to make a selection from four combo boxes (cboSelectWeek, cboSelectMonth, cboSelectGroup and cboSelectFocal) and then push a but... 26 Apr 2010 16:06
Multitable query problem
Hey. I have a problem I can't wrap my head around. I have a database with mostly normalized data. I have a few tables with a common key, so they are no problem TBL_Tag *tagno description area etc... TBL_Tag_Termination *Tagno misc tag info... TBL_Tag_Misc *Tagno misc tag info fields... Then... 23 Apr 2010 12:52
How to combine queries????
I have two related queries/tables. One: TRANSFORM Max(MeritsMain2Total.Total) AS MaxOfTotal SELECT CadetsName.CadetID, MeritsMain2Total.CadetName, CInt(Format([dtgofmerits],"ww")) AS Week, Phase.Phase, Dorms.Dorm FROM MonthlyPeriods, (Phase INNER JOIN (Dorms INNER JOIN CadetsName ON Dorms.DormID = CadetsNam... 24 Apr 2010 12:48
combine multiple recs into one with repeating fields
I have a file with beneficiary names for life insurance. The input file has multiple names for the member. The file format I need to load into our system has one record per member, but has repeating fields such as name1, name2, name3, pct1, pct2, pct3. I don't know how to do this in Access and I'm not great wit... 22 Apr 2010 02:03
Building/Storing a passthrough:How to assign connection stringand make passthrough
The Connect string helps, but bot sure about the passthrough. You are saying basicly create my "placeholder" query as a passthrough, and it will stay a passthrough when I update the SQL? On 4/20/2010 5:53 PM, Duane Hookom wrote: I just create a pass-through query and then use a little DAO code to set ... 21 Apr 2010 17:46
Query to conditionally handle duplicates
I'm creating a Bill of Materials using a one-to-many relationship table between InternalPN and ExternalPN. So the query sometimes returns more than one record when an InternalPN is specified, because there are multiple External PN's. I would like to alert the user to this in my query by substituting the word "M... 27 Apr 2010 13:21
Count by short date and group by agent name
I have a tracking table (tbl_Tracker) that now contains date and time in one field [Date] and agent name in another field [SLR]. I would like run a query to do a count of number of records by agent by day. How do I set up the query to recognize only the date and not the time. I have Group By [SLR], Count [SLR]... 29 Apr 2010 12:25
Help with 3 scenerio query
Hello, I am trying to put a formula in the query so that if any date in the the date field is 5 days from today, return "5 days", if 10 days from today, return "10 days", then if date field is less than today, return "Late". Thanks Sample data would be: Date Return field 4/1/10 Late 4/15/1... 22 Apr 2010 01:01
days between tweak
I do not know how to tweak the code below to calculate the number of days available from the current day in those cases where the first day available is before the current date. Could someone help with an " If ...........then.........else........... Here's the code: [LastDayAvailable]-[Depart] AS [Days... 22 Apr 2010 10:21