First  |  Prev |
Pages: 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86
Join a table, queryfails with "Query input must contain at least one table or query
Phil Smith wrote: I don.t get it. I have a query which returns data no problem. SELECT MasterList_Step3.Brand, MasterList_Step3.[Item Type] FROM MasterList_Step3 WHERE (((MasterList_Step3.[Item Type])<>"Irregular" And (MasterList_Step3.[Item Type])<>"Catalog")); "MasterList_Step3" is the name o... 16 Oct 2009 16:21
Crosstab - What am I doing wrong?
I believe I'm going to have to create several crosstab queries in order to develop the monthly report required by the client. Here is SQL statement for one of the crosstabs: TRANSFORM Sum(tbl_History.SHPTrans) AS Expr2 SELECT tbl_History.Division, tbl_History.Program FROM tbl_History GROUP BY tbl_History.Div... 27 Oct 2009 13:40
Do I need to convert a hyperlink field to text to change it?
This is giving me a syntax error Update [table4] Set Hyperlinkpart([table4],[hype],0)=Replace(Hyperlinkpart([table4],[hype],0),"tempest","trinity") ... 17 Sep 2009 15:55
Passthrough queries and "Select Data Source" dialogue box
Hello again all, Have a SQL backend, and an Access2003 front end. When I run a passthrough query I get the "Select Data Source" dialogue box. Is there a way to send info along wiht the command to run the query to choose the data source without user intervention? code I am using now: Dim stQry1 as string stQr... 10 Sep 2009 20:20
Replace Letters
Hello. I need to replace letters in a word. For example replace the letter "M" in the word "SMITH" with "L" so it will become "SLITH". I have a field named "ALLAGI" of table "PNK1" and I want all the "M" letters in that field no matter if they are in the beggining, middle or end of the word to be changed. If th... 1 Dec 2008 07:29
acCmdPivotTableExportToExcel
I am in need of help with exporting queries from Access 03 to Excel. I am familiar with the transfer spreadsheet command using DoCmd.TransferSpreadsheet acExport, acSpreadsheetTypeExcel9, "query6", "testquery.xls". query 6 is the query that I would like to export and the default view of the query has been set... 29 Jan 2008 02:04
"The setting for the ListRows property must be from 1 through 255"
Hi there First question, so please be gentle. I have created a database in Access 2007, which all works really well. However, for some of my queries, when I run them, give me the error in the title. In some of my queries the error comes up once, other queries the error occurs up to seven times. I have ... 9 Jan 2007 07:49
Closing an Empty Form
Steve, I have a form with a subform. Queries within the subform depend on 3 of the variables in the main form. Each time I open the main form I have it set to go to a new record. However, if I close the form without entering any data, I am asked to enter the variables expected by the queries within the subfor... 8 Oct 2006 02:28
Queries
I have many questions, about a project I'm doing. It is a project for my MIS class at school and it is a MAJOR portion of my grade. The main problems I'm havin is in relation to the criteria for displaying records, some in conjunction with the parameter feature. If there is anyone out there who is exceptional a... 22 Nov 2005 10:22
ODBC call failed
I am trying to run an append query and am getting the following error: [IBM][CLI Driver][DB2/NT] SQL0952N Processing was cancelled due to an interrupt. SQLState=57014 (#-952) I am able to connect to the ODBC driver in Adm Tools and have run this query before with no problems. Also, I have rebooted my PC to s... 14 Sep 2005 12:04