First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
field no show
The following query does not show the ID field. This is imperative because data change is dependent upon this field showing. select member_time.id, member_time.date, member_time.timein, member_time.timeout from member_time where member_time.date = #4/16/2010# This is written in a access database. Thanks ... 20 Apr 2010 14:30
Append Query with Oldest top Records by Group
Hello All, I am not sure where even to began to start on this query. I am looking for a query that on table tblmaxdata that has the following fields (PN, QTY, CYCDATE, ABCCLASS) The ABCCLASS has values of A, B, C. I am looking to get 20 oldest date (CYCDATE) records that have the value of "A" in ABCCLASS,... 19 Apr 2010 20:54
creating a flag to identify first, second time etc someone hasapp
Sounds as if you need a ranking query. You can use a calculated expression to get the ranking. This is not the most efficient method but it is good enough for small recordsets. Field: Flag: 1 + DCOUNT("*","YourTable","[Name]=""" & [Name] & """ AND [Date of Procedure]+ [Time of Procedure]>=#" & [Date of ... 19 Apr 2010 20:54
creating a flag to identify first, second time etc someone has app
Hi, If I have a dataset showing the same person three times, on three different dates but want to create a flag (as below) which states whether this is the first time this person has appeared in my dataset and so on - how would I be able to do so? e.g Name date of procedure time of p... 19 Apr 2010 18:50
Help with Query to find Month
I need some help please. I want to build a query based on a form with two combo boxes for Month 1 and Month 2 and then have a report that has two columns for the LaborCost values for Month1 and Month2. I'll only be using two fields in my table tblTrans_Mstr: [TransDate] and [LaborCost]. I think I may also n... 22 Apr 2010 18:42
Using a Password With an SQL IN Clause
I am trying to delete records from an external database using a SQL IN clause, but my syntax is obviously flawed. My code looks like this: DELETE * FROM myTable IN "C:\myFolder\myDatabase_BE.mdb" ";PWD=abcd" This gives me an error message that says my password is invalid although I am using the same password... 20 Apr 2010 10:20
Using a combo box as a criteria for a query
I have 2 tables: Table 1 = Position Names PositionID - Data Type = AutoNumber Position Name - Data Type = Text Table 2 = Staff Positions StaffID - Data Type = AutoNumber Last Name - Data Type = Text First Name - Data Type = Text Position Name - Data Type = Number, Display Control = Combo Box, Row Source T... 19 Apr 2010 14:41
export query with formulas to excel
Is there a way to export my Access query to Excel 2003 while keeping the formulas in Excel. For example, in my Access query I have a field called "Other" which is defined as the following: Other: [DiffTotal]-[BudTo] [DiffTotal] and [BudTo] are "real" fields in the query and become columns in Excel. Instea... 19 Apr 2010 14:41
deborah.bass@nhs.net
Apologies to all: this 'thread' is not a thread at all, and was meant to be sent as an email - can't understand how I came to 'post' it here!! Leslie Isaacs PayeDoc "PayeDoc" <enquiries(a)gppayroll.org.uk> wrote in message news:OpPBTB93KHA.3844(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... Debbie Enjoy! Les ... 19 Apr 2010 12:36
Report Printing
I have a FORM. On this form is a BUTTON. This button should be opening an REPORT and PRINTING it. The REPORT is based on information pulled together in a QUERY. The query asks for a Sales Number in a dialog box. The FORM in question also has a Sales Number field. I need for the BUTTON to open and print the ... 19 Apr 2010 12:36