First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80
even and odd numbers
How should I write the following: IIf([Number] is even,0,1) Thanks in advance mansoor ... 13 Feb 2010 18:19
Need help with changing query
[Forms]![frmGender]![List5] is a list box from the frmGender form When I run the query from design mode a dialog box will pop up asking me what I want in the List5 field. That would either be female or male. I wish there was a way of pulling up the questions I've asked. I could get the original question that br... 12 Feb 2010 20:15
Display multiple pivot charts in several pages
Can someone provide info in how to show pivot charts from a query in more than one page. When choosing the option to display them all, Access places them all in one single page which is impossible to read. Thanks, ... 12 Feb 2010 10:04
too many fields defined
I am getting a too many fields defined error when attempting to add 5 different queries into 1... what is happening? ... 12 Feb 2010 11:11
Multiple Commas
I have a name field and it has multiple commas in it: last name, first name, i am trying to split it out into two different columns but the second comma is giving me problems. I have tried to replace it with a blank space but am not having any luck. Can any one help? Thank you. ... 12 Feb 2010 10:04
Count Query
I have a query with 5 fields [permit_type_txt], [age],[schoolsid_no],[sen_passenger],[schoolname_txt] Permit Type has 3 values, either "Season Ticket, Standard Ticket & Concession" There are approx 70 different schools I need to create a report that counts how many season tickets, standard, concession passes ... 12 Feb 2010 07:51
Non-Recognition of a parameter
In my following query [Forms]![Fltr]![Client] is indicated to be not recognized while the same had been selected via expression builder. Any idea? SELECT Fltr.ACC, Fltr.DT, Fltr.CR, Fltr.DR, COA.AcNo, COA.Cl, COA.Acc, COA.Ntr, Clients.ID FROM Clients INNER JOIN (COA LEFT JOIN Fltr ON COA.AcNo = Fltr.ACC) ON C... 12 Feb 2010 08:56
Use Table field in query criteria
Just like using the Forms!FormName!FieldName....can I use that same logic with Tables? I have a start and end date in two fields within a single table. I would like the query to reference the StartDate field and the EndDate field within that table. I don't want the user to have to have a form open to run the... 11 Feb 2010 17:22
Ten calendar harm one of the products
Ten calendar harm one of the products www.laptop-battery-inc.co.uk/spy-pen.htm ... 11 Feb 2010 05:02
ranking players in a competition
HI MY NAME IS JOSE LUIS FROM SPAIN I´M A ROCKIE IN ACCESS.I CREATE A ACCESS DATABASE FOR A SPORT COMPETITION. IN A QUERY I CREATE : PLAYERID/PLAYERNAME/TEAM/MARK BUT I NEED TO RANK ALL THE PLAYERS IN EACH TEAM. WHY? BECAUSE ONLY THE THREE BEST PLAYERS IN EACH TEAM ARE TAKING INTO ACCOUNT IN THE TEAM CLASIFIC... 10 Feb 2010 19:07