First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77
Query: Calculating
Hi, I have a table A. Table A has 2 fields - Sale1 and Sale2. I want to create a query that will sum the value in Sale1 and Sale2. In the query I wrote ---> Output: [Sale1]+[Sale2] The problem I have is that if either value in Sale1 or Sale2 is null, the Output return Null value. But I want it to show the v... 25 Feb 2010 13:43
In crosstab query, how do I count not including duplicates?
I have a table which lists contacts with people including the field 'FamilyID'. I want to count the number of different families the organisation has had contact during a quarter with a crosstab query. If I use the Count function it double counts families we have seen twice, so showing us the overall number o... 25 Feb 2010 14:51
pass through query
If a combobox is populated by a pass-through query, does it requery every time the form is closed and reopened? Thanks, Sam ... 25 Feb 2010 09:10
List Macro Actions
Is there a way (maybe with MSysObjects) to list the Conditions, Actions and Comments for a Macro? All I have been able to do is Screen Print, but would like to have in a file. thanks ... 25 Feb 2010 13:43
Best way to set up Query to get a percentage
I have a "classified" field that is a yes/no check box to determine if a supplier has been classified or not. I need to get the sum of suppliers that are and are not classified and then I need to get a percentage of suppliers who is and who isn't classified from the total suppliers. I also want to be able to ch... 25 Feb 2010 00:25
Query to get information that doesn't match by date
I have a table named TTIME with columns in it named: Casenum, Tidate, Reason, Snum I have a table named CLIENTSCASENOTES with columns: Casenum, CNdate, CNnote, Snum. the column TIdate, in the TTIME table stores it's dates as mm/dd/yyyy the column CNdate, in the CLIENTSCASENOTES tables stores its dates as mm/... 24 Feb 2010 17:44
Difference between fields in query
Hello, i have a query in which i am trying to show a total number of items, then a total number of items with a criteria from a different table. Then calculate the difference: The way the query is set up is: Date (table1) Date: Count (table1) Date: Count (table2) Difference between CountofDate(tbl1) and Cou... 24 Feb 2010 12:01
Bug in Access - update with subquery
The error message in Access is: Operation must use an updatable query John Carter wrote: Bug in Access - Update with subquery 24-Feb-10 In SQL*Server, this works: use jc1accts update customer set balance = (select sum(amount) from invoice where customer.c_no = invoice.c_no) In Access, you... 24 Feb 2010 04:16
Only where a specific feild is unique.
John Spencer Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2010 The Hilltop Institute University of Maryland Baltimore County Tom wrote: John I use the wizards due to my lack of SQL experience or programing knowledge. It apprears your suggestion may work but, need a little more specific details of how to ente... 23 Feb 2010 17:05
Need help with query summing hours
Tring to get total worked hours and total maintenance hours summary. I have a table with the clock hours WorkID WorkDate WorkEmployeeID WorkHours And have a maintenace table MaintID MaintDate MaintEmployeeID MaintHours Needing help combining the information to get summary something like this.. Date - Em... 24 Feb 2010 14:18