First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83
date confusion
I would like to run a query to determine if a datetime field in table1 falls between start date and end date in table2. If so I would then like to assign those dates an ID based on a field in table2. How does one do this? ... 2 Feb 2010 17:25
Automatically add new record
I have two tables - Barcodes (fields: Barcode, Event, Callsign, Registration, Type, Operator) and Movements (fields: FltDate, Callsign, STA, STD, ATA, ATD, etc, etc) and a query linking these tables called Logs, which filters out records showing only those where ATA is blank, or where ATA has a time and ATD is blan... 2 Feb 2010 17:25
Calculating or Adding Values that are 0
I have three fields that I need to total. When i do run the total nothing appears because one of the fields has a 0 value. The expression is not counting 0 values, how do I work around this? ... 2 Feb 2010 17:25
Convert annual data to monthly
Hi, In some of my queries, I'm having to take an annual number & divide it by 12 to get monthly information. This is being joined in a union query to other data which has specific monthly phasing. Is there a way I can get the field to repeat 12 time instead of having to use 'value/12, value/12, value/12 et... 3 Feb 2010 19:42
Query Help
I have a database which I created for schoool registration. I am wanting to make it more simple so parents only go to one location for registration. For example a parent has a child in the Elem School, Middle School and High School, so they go to the High SChool they can register all 3 children in one stop. ... 2 Feb 2010 17:25
Filter form using a textbox
Hi am currently using MS Access 2007 I started off by using a template to create a customer database, the template already contained a text box which you could search for any text within the form and it would filter through several fields and display the contacts with the searched information. The problem i ha... 2 Feb 2010 17:25
HowTp Question:Append vs Update
I know this has to come up a lot, and I am wondering the best way to handle it. I have two tables in a one to many relationship. Say an Product table, and a price table, which will have as many as ten different prices. I want to make sure that all items have a "Senior Discount price" of 10% over product.co... 2 Feb 2010 17:25
Need to show result in message box
Hi all please help me table t1 fields f1,f2,f3 are name, mob,date I have a form with a command button, when clicked it executes a query and result will appear normally how we see like a spread sheet will be poped up. for example i have created a query as "select count(f1) from t1" normally if we run quer... 2 Feb 2010 17:25
default footnotes instead of endnotes in moving from text
Is there any way to change the default when you switch between text and notes so the automatic choice is endnotes, rather than footnotes? ... 2 Feb 2010 17:25
How do I find which forms have a particular field which is blank?
I have created a database using Access 2007 but it really confuses me. I used to have Access 2000 and it was really easy to create a query which found all the forms which had the "Date Completed" field blank, so i could find which records were still ongoing. It even made a little list for me in a seperate sheet... 2 Feb 2010 17:25