First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Combining multiple records into one memo field
Hello, What I want to do seems simple enough, but I can't seem to find a simple answer. go figure. I have a table that has records of different leinholders. I want to take the leinholder names based off of certian criteria and combine them into one memo field. example: Lienholder Doe Jane Doe John t... 11 May 2010 15:41
Format DATETIME to Date in query on linked table
Access 2007 hitting an Oracle Database with MS ODBC Drivers for Oracle V 10.x I am pulling data from a linked Oracle table that contains a datetime field, [ENTRY_DATETIME]. It is one of the fields I pull as part of a make table query. I would like the data written to the new table (Step_1) to be a Date field... 10 May 2010 09:53
Docmd.SendObject
I designed a database, in which the users have run-time versions. Upon open, they get a UMOUTL~1.DLL missing reference, which I'm assuming has to do with email. They can't fix the missing reference in run-time. Does anyone know code to make this disappear? -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com ... 6 May 2010 07:27
Create a query for specified text in a field
Hi there, I have a number of fields in my query. They are Customer, Document, Title. In this query, i have include a input dialog for the user to enter the customer name. In the Customer field, there are several customers in one record that uses the same document. Example, Customer | Document | Tit... 6 May 2010 09:40
Help With SQL Update
Hello, I have a table in an Access database that I want to create an SQL Query for. Here is the table structure: Location Number Area1 2 Area1 3 Area1 5 Area2 4 Area2 2 Area3 1 I would like to create an update SQL statement so that it adds up the total of numbers for a particular l... 6 May 2010 04:12
Help with InStr in a query
I have values like "2010 WW14" and "2010 WW7" in a query and I'm trying to grab the number part to the right of "WW". It will always be a 1 or 2 digit number and I always want the format to be a number. I'm currently using Left([WorkWeek2],(InStr(1,[WorkWeek2],"ww")-1)) to grab the 4-digit year to the left of... 5 May 2010 18:17
Create a Query that Prompts for Date and Time
I am in the beginning stages of setting up a call database that tracks calls made by sales people. The table includes separate fields for date and time. A query is needed that will prompt for a date range and time range. For example a user may want a report that shows all calls for April 1 through April 7 betwe... 1 Jun 2010 10:52
How to calculate overdue?
We have a customer that has terms of June/1 or Net 60. Any orders placed between 10/2 of the previous year and June 1 of the current year have terms of 6/1. Orders placed between 6/2 and 10/1 have terms of Net 60. How can I calculate this in a query? Thanks Jim ... 6 May 2010 09:40
Integers behaving like strings
I hope someone can help me find the reason for this behavior. I am using a query to run a report that needs to capture status at the end of the month, so I need to exclude records that might have been added later than the month end I'm interested in. I do this by setting a month and year on a form named Splash.... 5 May 2010 16:03
Appned Query Performance
I have an Append query with approx 25000 records with 8 fields and I am trying to append it into a static table and the performance is abysmal. Can anyone suggest a way in which I can improve the performance? Is there a SQL Command that might be quicker and if so, can you provide a sample of the syntax? Many th... 5 May 2010 16:03