First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Change colour of a field
Hi Guys, Are you able to change the colour of a field dependant on the fields current value in datasheet view. When the output from a query is opened, I want to be able to have differeent colours for different values. Ie when the value in a field is hertz I want the datsheet view to be green, yet when the va... 30 May 2010 05:45
Translate if statement in query
I took both of these if statements from a query in an access database and I am trying to interpret them. New Request: IIf(IsNull([Demand]![Average requested]),0,[Demand]![Average requested]) Old Request: IIf(IsNull([Demand_1]![Average requested]),0,[Demand_1]![Average requested]) My interpretation is t... 29 May 2010 16:51
Currency Format Lost in Union Query
Thanks to John Spencer, I resolved one problem in my union query (Thank you, John). But I have another problem. Some of my fields in my union query are currencies and others percents. I see both formats are lost. I am sure it is a union query problem, because when I ran an individual query, none of the formats ... 27 May 2010 23:38
version
Does your query have a start time and end time. If so, you can't run the query to see your time on Paper with Paper still open as you will not have an end time and the query will (when you try and open it) try a half calculation (that like say 1 + = intead of 1 + 1 =). Maybe I am not understanding. Can you... 27 May 2010 18:11
IF ISNUMBER FIND in query design expression
I use the following formula in Excel and it works...I now want to do this in a query. Can I add it as an expression in the design grid in a seperate column and how does the syntax change? I will also want to use TRUE/FALSE for the result. =IF(ISNUMBER(FIND("TRANSF",H2)),"*", "") ... 27 May 2010 18:11
unique records Access 2003
Problem: Eliminate duplicate values based on one field and still maintain the availablity of otherfields for the retained record. I sort on date to bring the most recent record to the top and then want to eliminate the duplicates of valveID. valveID Date 1 5-19-10 1 ... 28 May 2010 12:40
Update Query not updating selected table
I have created an update query to update a master file. When I run the select query to view the records I need to update - I see the correct data. When I change query to update query and enter the table to update and run update query. The query is updating the source table (Change Form) instead of table indi... 27 May 2010 18:11
Change colour of a field
DontKnow - You can use Conditional Formatting on the field. You are limited in the number of options you have, but it can do what you want. -- Daryl S "DontKnow" wrote: Hi Guys, Are you able to change the colour of a field dependant on the fields current value in datasheet view. When th... 27 May 2010 18:11
A Great Big Thank You!
Firstly, let me apologize for making this beautiful cross-post. I know it bad etiquette, but in this instance I'm hoping no one will truly mind (after all MS did it with their announcement...). I, like everyone else in this forum, owe each of the contrinbuting members a Great Big Thank You for all the time, p... 1 Jun 2010 14:12
Blank Fields in NOT Null Query Criteria
Why would a few blank fields show up in a query where I am using 'Is Not Null' in the criteria. The rest of the Nulls are filtered out - but there are 7 blank fields showing up. I went in to the table and hit delete in each of the 7 fields but they still show up in the query results. ... 28 May 2010 10:27
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last