First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Assign batch # to rcds so report can be recreated.
Allen, Once again, thanks. I looked at your code and it does pretty everything I need to do and how to do it. I saw on your web site that you suggested comp.database.ms-access usenet. Is that were you will be "hanging out"? Thanks Dennis ... 30 May 2010 13:16
Combo Box Query Help
I have a combo box with hospital names in it. I am wanting to select a hospital from the combo box and have the the address text box automatically fill in with the hospitals address. How can I go about doing this. Please help. -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com ... 30 May 2010 16:31
Query on a subform
I have a form that displays an outing for members to sign up. There is a subform where I display the members of the organization (via a combo box), using a query to pull the current members. Now the users would like to only show members by program. So I was hoping to use the ProgramID field from the form to match... 30 May 2010 14:21
Please help with access expression
Hello, I was hoping someone could assist with the following expression in access that combines the Left function and Len function: I have column called ID, which has about 700,000 records and each ID can be anywhere from 7 to 10 characters; however, I all IDs to have only 7 characters and this means removing c... 2 Jun 2010 13:10
Select Top with aggregate function
I have a SQL statement that returns an count and average amount paid for a customer in a table. I wish to alter the SQL so I only get the first X rows returned. The SQL below is working to return all records. SELECT Count(*) AS Expr1, Avg(tblPayment.amountPaid) AS Expr2 FROM tblPayment WHERE (((tblPayment.Cu... 29 May 2010 13:34
Random Function for Selecting Records
Hi everyone, This should be simple. I'm trying to pull one random record from each group within a table. The groups are "Units" - geographic areas, and I want to select one random point (conveniently enough, "Point") from each Unit that satisfies certain criteria. Step 1 - query with a random number field - R... 1 Jun 2010 16:26
query data from a parent-child table
grupy wrote: Id like to know how I can query lets say a specific record from a parent-chil table For example, lets say parent table is Products using ProductID as the primar key and its child table is Customer using CustomerID as its key Id like to query one product and all its specific customers in... 28 May 2010 18:11
Delete records from second table
Hello I have two Tables. tblMain(MainID) tblSec(FamID, Group, MainID) MainID has same attribute in both tables tblMain has the correct records. How can I delete all records from tblSec not present in tblMain? Could you tell me the kind of query. I'm studying Relational Algebra by myself and this example wou... 2 Jun 2010 12:03
Dropdown choice eliminated from selections
I have a simple scenario... We have a list of 20 items and I'd like people to identify the top 10 to them. I created a dropdown but was wondering if I can make it so that when they used one of the rankings if it can be removed from the choices. ... 28 May 2010 18:11
Final Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
Microsoft Office Evolves Community as Part of Office 2010 Launch: As you know, this is a big year for Microsoft as we are launching the latest version of Office. Office 2010 is all about making it easy for you to get and use Office on your terms. Office 2010 lets you work from the office, from home, or at s... 2 Jun 2010 16:30