First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101
Why Pendulum as a clock do not shows, what General Theory of Relativity predicts?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pendulum You can see and hear as it works: tik...tak, tik..tak, tik..tak (in polish !) When there is less gravitation: tiiiiik..........taaak, tiiiiik..........taaak.... The time is quite different, than GR predicts. Why? ... 2 Dec 2009 21:13
Aether Displacement is the most correct physical unified theory to date
Aether is an elastic medium and does not rest when displaced. It pushes back. When matter displaces the aether, the pressure the aether exerts back towards the matter is gravity. When a C-60 molecule is used in a double slit experiment, the displacement wave the C-60 molecule creates in the aether enters and exi... 31 Dec 2009 19:50
Anitmatter in Thunderbolts??
http://www.sciencenews.org/view/generic/id/49288/title/Signature_of_antimatter_detected_in_lightning anybody have any clue what's going on here? Thanks :) ... 1 Dec 2009 18:26
Feedback requested on www.sciencedump.com
Hi there, From a personal passion for science and technology I have created a self organizing website where you can post your most interesting science video's and books. The adres is www.sciencedump.com. As the site is relatively new I would like to ask for your feedback to improve. Furthermore if you have nice ... 26 Nov 2009 12:00
Special Relativity and the Conservation of Energy
Special Relativity does not allow infinitely fast signals. Let us consider the creaction of charged particles(particle -antiparticle pair) in the light of this fact.On creation of the particles information of the creation spreads of at a maximun speed of 'c' that is the speed of light. After time t only a sphere of... 25 Nov 2009 00:32
aether, the ontological matter
Pardon me. I am trying to understand physics with a ninth grade education, and I want to start with the whole and derive all the parts with cause and effect to explain everything. I would appreciate a comment. Start with the heat death of a double aether and give it a motion which causes a spin, as would an oar ... 17 Nov 2009 17:28
The Least Action Consistent Stable Universe and the Mathematics, Section 6, johnreed
Sun's Energy
I read an article that the moon's force on the mantle might give us magma and magma is not chemical. In the same way some of the larger planets may have a pull on our sun's mantle giving us solar radiation. Since the sun spins every 6 days the spin travels through the pull on the sun's mantle, energy, huge amount... 25 Nov 2009 19:31
The Aether
Alright, it was inevitable this was going to come up. I saved it to last because out of: Energy\Matter In Motion\At Rest Attraction\Repulsion It was going to be the hardest for you to understand. To understand it you must bring the 2 opposing views of: Religion ( non-physical ) or Atheism ( p... 17 Nov 2009 08:22
Space and Time
The real Space and Time remains hidden to humans because they only recognize death, the mind is courted to not recognize the human's direct similarities with animals and robots. A robot or PC's processor is switched on & off, 6 billion times a second and more (pulse rate), likewise the human mind and this is con... 22 Nov 2009 17:12