First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101
Relativity is when they don't know what they are doing !
while they tell us that "science is what we do when we don't know what we are doing" now that according to they, relativity is the biggest science they ever did gives "relativity is what we do when we don't know what we are doing" where am i not even wrong??? !!! ... 11 Nov 2009 18:00
GOD, RELATIVITY & THE LIBRARY OF CONGRESS
Copyright 2009 George Hammond M.S. Physics WASHINGTON D.C. I braked at the stoplight and a sedan skidded to a halt on my right. It was 3 am in a honky tonk section of Laural Maryland a block from where George Wallace was shot. The three punks in the car started blowing their horn. ... 8 Dec 2009 10:49
A=mc^2, where A is aether
Matter is condensed aether. When matter transitions to aether it increases in volume. The effect the increase in volume has on the surrounding aether and matter is energy. ... 8 Nov 2009 11:52
The Quantum Geometry of the Spacetime
The Quantum Geometry of the Spacetime Model of Quantum Relativity Matter, Energy and Vacuum Rafael Javier Martínez Olmo E-mail: Rafael(a)gravityquantum.com Madrid Spain Saturday, July 1, 2009 Philosophical Prologue. The purpose of this work is the unification of Theory de of Relativity and Quantum Mechanics , b... 2 Nov 2009 19:04
Two clocks; one moving past the other at high speed
If the trains clock is the only one going slow then it will be seen as the only one going slow. The train will see fast clocks passing around it. What is not seen is each going slower than the other. This contradiction is dumb science. Mitch Raemsch ... 6 Nov 2009 23:39
"The Impossibility of Measuring the Velocity of Light"
"The Impossibility of Measuring the Velocity of Light" (See also our sister website reticsessays.com) The idea that the velocity of light is the same no matter in what reference frame it is measured is fundamental to the modern sceince of physics. The premise started with the confusion resulting fro... 11 Nov 2009 22:31
The REAL reason they hate Einstein.
On Oct 30, 12:44 am, _@Jeff_Relf.Seattle.inValid wrote: How did you embed that picture? Let me try. [IMG]http://www.ember.com/images/Metcalfe.gif[/IMG] Anyhow, I see these 13 to 14 year olds flocking to grandpa who is worshipped by Einstein Dingleberries for more than 100 years. When these kids find o... 30 Oct 2009 17:47
Proposed and Past Experiments Detecting Absolute Motion.
A paper entitled "Proposed and Past Experiments Detecting Absolute Motion" is availble in the following link: http://www.geocities.com/kn_seto/2008experiment.pdf This paper describes proposed new and doable experiments to detect absolute motion. Also the results of past experiments such as the Photoelectric Expe... 6 Nov 2009 15:56
Imagine the pressure you'd feel at the bottom of the Mariana Trench.
On Oct 29, 7:10 pm, _@Jeff_Relf.Seattle.inValid wrote: Brad·Guth's “hollow earth” theory is insane. Pressure accrues. Imagine the pressure you'd feel at the bottom of the Mariana Trench. The center of earth is like that but, instead of water, you have zetta·tons of blazing·hot steel pressing down on you.... 8 Nov 2009 11:52
Everthing/matter is as old as The beginning of the universe/time
All matter had a common origin at the Big Bang. It formed galaxies at different rates but as to the actual age of the matterial making up everything is as old as the universe itself. There is no other valid way of looking at it. Basically everything is of the same age. Mitch Raemsch ... 29 Oct 2009 18:45