First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
Setup could not initialize the report server
After a successful re-install of Reporting Services I get the message: Setup could not initialize the report server. You must manually initialize the report server before using it for the first time. For more information, see the Reporting Services setup documentation I then run this: Rsactivate ?c "c:\Program... 13 Jan 2006 11:24
Help: No mapping between account names and security IDs was done
Hi, My report returns this error: "No mapping between account names and security IDs was done. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070534)", I have spent a lot of time to solve (set up Role/Datasource etc) but fail. I do know what the real issue is, can you help me or direction to solve this problem. My reporting ... 5 Jan 2006 03:00
Logon failed when attempting to run report
When attempting to run a report, the following error appeared. What does the following error message mean? Logon failed. Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007052E) ... 29 Dec 2005 13:11
How to avoid windows login prompt (Help Pls!!!!!)
I am trying the following code in my ASP.net page to pass network credentials to the ReportServer. This code renders the report without any problem but for some reason after rendering the report it also prompt windows login prompt Is this a known bug with RS ??? --// Code //-- Private Sub Page_Load(ByVal s... 29 Dec 2005 11:37
Matrix - Totals
What does the following error mean? [rsNonAggregateInMatrixCell] The Value expression for the textbox ?textbox2? references a field outside an aggregate function. Value expressions in matrix cells should be aggregates, to allow for subtotaling. Build complete -- 0 errors, 1 warnings ... 21 Dec 2005 07:51
Unable to connect to remote server
I have deployed The Adventureworks Sample Reports to Reporting Services, and attempted to open the reports. Any report that I open, I receive the message: Unable to connect to the remote server. The attempted operation is not supported for the type of object referenced This message occurs with any report, in... 17 Dec 2005 19:05
ReportServer error - rsInvalidReportServerDatabase
Hi - I saw some other posts along the same lines, so I know what the problem is - I just want to verify the solution. We had to swap in an old backup on the web server before we installed SP2. So the database has SP2, but the web box has SP1. Should re-installing SP2 alleviate the problem? Here is what th... 6 Dec 2005 12:28
LocalReport Render as HTML or Print HTML
We are developing an ASP.NET application and are considering using the report viewer with localreports. Is there are way to either render the localreport as HTML (for printing) or have the reportviewer print the rendered report? Thanks, Don DenUyl Diamond Systems ... 5 Dec 2005 00:30
MSSQLSERVER Perflib Error
My event viewer is being flooded with the following, HELP! Event Type: Error Event Source: Perflib Event Category: None Event ID: 1023 Date: 12/1/2005 Time: 2:26:38 PM User: N/A Computer: Description: Windows cannot load extensible counter DLL MSSQLSERVER, the first DWORD in data section is the Window... 1 Dec 2005 15:12
rsAccessDenied
How do i fix this error The permissions granted to user 'Server\User' are insufficient for performing this operation. (rsAccessDenied) I'm trying to setup a domain user instead of using Administrator. ... 28 Nov 2005 06:09