First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
report parameter order
hi, after changing the order of my report parameters (in this example test) in the menue via the up and down arrow I get the following error message: an error occured during local processing. an error occured during report processing. the value expression for the query parameter 'date' contains an error: the ... 7 Aug 2006 13:03
SQL Report Builder 2005
Environment: Windows 2003 Server, SQL 2005 Enterprise After setting up: Project, then model (datasource and data view) And then attempting to go to Report Builder, I get the following message The selected data source does not have any content available Any guidance would be appreciated. ... 2 Aug 2006 11:25
RS 2005 ReportExecutionService ToggleItem method problem - resolved ! =)
Hi, I accidentally found out by adding "<StreamRoot>your stream root goes here</StreamRoot>" into DeviceInfo will resolve this issue. For example: This won't work string devInfo = @"<DeviceInfo><Toolbar>False</Toolbar><Section>1</Section><HTMLFragment>False</HTMLFragment></DeviceInfo>"; But this will make t... 4 Aug 2006 03:25
Error: [rsMissingDataSetName] The data set name is missing in the data region 'DataSetName'
You need to set the dataset name in the properties, of the table or chart you are using. Just select the whole table or chart, right click, click properties and fill in the dataset. "Kevin" <johnnyparsons(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message news:81b00b63-35e3-473a-bb87-f1d6e178dfbd(a)developmentnow.com... This err... 25 Jul 2006 15:37
RS2005: again... anyone know how to use the descriptionlocid, valu
Hi, second post for this feature... I really want to know how to use the DESCRIPTIONLOCID and other ValueLocId properties in a RS2005 report. does these IDs are used (or can be used) to create multilingual reports? Like referencing an external resource file which contains the translations. I found really n... 21 Jul 2006 12:44
"Action Canceled" Message when running the Report
Hello, We are experiencing a problem were My Reporting Services Report are showing "Action Canceled" Message. Which says Internet Explorer was unable to link to the page you requested.The page might be temporarily unavailable. The report shows the message after an hour of running. I am running the report on a... 21 Jul 2006 13:48
ReportViewer Connection to Remote Server
Hello, I have a ReportViewer placed in a webform in remote mode and am having a difficult time getting it to connect to a remote 2005 Report Server. I can connect to the report manager remotely; however, all my attempts at connnecting a reportviewer to that same Report Server has failed. I believe it has s... 31 Jul 2006 21:35
NULL Parameter in Data Driven Subscription
I'm trying to create a data driven subscription where one of the parameters returned from my query is NULL. I am getting the following error: ReportingServicesService!library!2bb4!07/14/2006-11:24:02:: e ERROR: Throwing Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.InvalidReportParameterException: Defaul... 14 Jul 2006 14:43
rsReportNotReady error
Hi all, We've started having problems with our SSRS 2005 reports in the last few weeks, whereby users get the following error when they try to access reports: "The selected report is not ready for viewing. The report is still being rendered or a report snapshot is not available. (rsReportNotReady)". If they clic... 21 Jul 2006 18:04
how to hide print button in ReportViewer Toolbar
hi all, I want to hide the print button from the toolbar in certain cases and want it there in other cases. Can you please help me in doing so. Thanx in advance ... 24 May 2006 03:10