First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
Problem with the printing function
Reporting Services version 8.00 1038.00 With IE 6.0 When I use the print button in the toolbar, I get a javascript error "line 20 : This object don't this property or method' I think it's a problem with the installation of the RSPrintClient ActivX I check the security options (accept the activx and plugins... 23 May 2006 08:34
Email subscriptions not working - SSRS 2005
Hi All - Cannot get email subscriptions to work in SSRS 2005. Configures SMTP server and from address - I find the following errors in the logs w3wp!extensionfactory!1!4/5/2006-10:21:54:: w WARN: The extension Report Server Email does not have a LocalizedNameAttribute. w3wp!extensionfactory!1!4/5/2006-10:2... 15 Apr 2006 11:16
HELP! Report Manager Error: HTTP status 400: Bad Request
Hello, I have been struggling with installing SQL Server 2005 Reporting services for several days now, so I figured that I?d post my experience on this TechNet to see if anyone has any suggestions. Basically, the Server Manager always returns ?The request failed with HTTP status 400: Bad Request.? I?ve read ... 29 Mar 2006 20:30
ReportViewer error
I have SQL Server 2005 and Reporting Services installed on my development machine. I have successfully created and deployed a report using Visual Studio 2005, and I've viewed it using both URL access and the SOAP web service. I just tried adding a ReportViewer control to an ASP.NET web form on the local IIS ser... 13 Mar 2006 14:59
Unable to Connect to Remote Server
This worked for quite some time but now it is not and we can't find anything that has changed. We can browse to /ReportServer and get to the folders and generate the reports but if we try to navigate to /Reports/Pages/Folder.aspx We get a red X Error and Unable to connect to the remote server. This is SQL Server ... 20 Mar 2006 16:19
Manually uninstall reporting svcs (sql 2005)
I tried to install MS CRM 3.0 (small business edition) on a smb 2003 premium, on which I had installed SQL Server 2005. There were too many issues - in short I could not get CRM to install correctly. So I decided to roll back to SQL Server 2000. By mistake (it now turns out). I tried to remove the IIS reporting ser... 9 Mar 2006 04:59
The data set name is missing in the data region 'DataSetName'.
I had the same problem that Dana notes below when I added a second dataset to an existing report that was working. My report had three lists in it (there were no tables or matrices). After adding the second dataset, I got the error shown above in the subject line. I found that two of the lists had DataSetName ... 18 Mar 2006 16:38
Error setting Web Service Identity for SQL 2005 Reporting Service on Win2000
I had problem in configure 2005 Report Server. It shows a cross error mark in Web Service Identity. When I hit apply, it shows"ReportServicesConfigUI.WMIProvider.WMIProviderException: An unknown error has occurred in the WMI Provider. Error Code 80070005 at ReportServicesConfigUI.WMIProvider.RSReportServerAdmin.Set... 22 Feb 2006 10:04
Reporting Services 2005 Error using URL access from with an ASP.Ne
I am get the following error below in my application event viewer. Have any seen this before and what is the issue? Viewer control object is in a read only state Event code: 3005 Event message: An unhandled exception has occurred. Event time: 2/21/2006 10:18:09 AM Event time (UTC): 2/21/2006 3:18:09 PM... 21 Feb 2006 11:04
Request for permission failed
I have an add-on code for Reporting services that goes to an oracle database and gets a dataset for me. This works fine in a windows test application but when I try it from Reporting Services I get the error: Request for the permission of type 'System.Data.OracleClient.OraclePermission, System.Data.OracleClie... 15 Feb 2006 14:59