First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
ReportServerTempDB Blocking/Timouts
I'm running into some blocking issues and Timeouts in the ReportServerTempdb. Portions of the errors in the logs are below. At this time there is an apGetSessionData stored procedure that is blocking. Any suggestions on tuning for this installation? w3wp!runningjobs!7!10/16/2006-09:29:26:: i INFO: Adding: ... 16 Oct 2006 16:01
401.3 Error on Reports folder
Hi, I have created a test setup of SQL 2000 Report Services on my laptop. I can access the report server link and run the reports fine. The OS is Win2003 SP1 (I have done the KB 896861 workaround too). In IIS, when I browse to the Reports folder, I get the error - Error message 401.3: You do not have permis... 17 Oct 2006 20:54
displaying unicode characters in report
Hi, I'm trying to display special characters (e.g.? (U+2611) (from the Arial Unicode Ms Font collection) in a report. I get the error: BC30037: Character is not valid. How would i go about displaying these type of characters or something that resembles a check box? Thanks, Sam ... 15 Oct 2006 19:34
Multi-value parameter returns syntax error
I've created a report that includes a multi-value parameter, however when more than one value is seelcted from the list the report produces an error that references "Incorrect Syntax near ",". How do I correct this? ... 11 Oct 2006 03:13
Localization
Hi, We are currently working on a project where we need to deploy some reports (Reporting Services 2005) in a multi language environment, but we struggling to find out how to localize reports in reporting services. 1) How do I localize report texts? I can see that there's language property and a ValueLoc... 26 Oct 2006 12:36
Localization of reports
Hi, We are currently working on a project where we need to deploy some reports (Reporting Services 2005) in a multi language environment, but we struggling to find out how to localize reports in reporting services. 1) How do I localize report texts? I can see that there's language property and a ValueLoc... 3 Oct 2006 17:56
error: "the mxlDb query is invalid"
Hi, I was working on the MSDN Tutorial "Using XML Data in a Report", Lesson 2: Defining a Report Dataset for an ADO.NET DataSet from a Web Service at the follwoing link http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa337489.aspx When i run the following query, everything goes as expected (i.e. the displayed data i... 20 Sep 2006 09:18
set credentials on datasource with SetExecutionCredentials method
Hi, I have configured my shared datasource to prompt for credentials, as I do not want to store username/password information within the source, but want to set it from within the calling application instead. Inside my ASP.Net (05) application, I create an instance to the Reporting Services and set the UID/... 20 Sep 2006 01:17
Reports Services installation problem.
Hi, I've got the same error "An unknown error has occurred in the WMI Provider. Error Code 80040219." I already uninstall the whole SQL server and then reboot my laptop and the install the SQL Server with Reporting Services. But still the problem appears. Please help... thanks. Yna R. ... 4 Oct 2006 15:15
Disabling Drillthrough on Expressions Created in Report Builder
I've disabled drillthrough on each individual attribute in the model due to user complaints around the presence of links when exported to Excel. However, some expressions that users create using Report Builder automatically have drillthrough enabled. Is there a way to globally disable drillthrough? ... 13 Sep 2006 18:11
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last