First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
Encryption Key
I am getting the following error while configuring the reporting services on my local machine. I cannot restore the key as I do not know the file or the password. Somebody please help! ReportServicesConfigUI.WMIProvider.WMIProviderException: The encrypted value for the "LogonCred" configuration setting canno... 5 Feb 2007 13:25
Intermittent rsInternalError errors - exception in UpdateTimingInf
i am getting the same error, SP1 with the 2153 hotfix (applying the hotfix did not solve the problem). i found another person with a similar issue: http://connect.microsoft.com/SQLServer/feedback/ViewFeedback.aspx?FeedbackID=251046 does anyone know of a cause or workaround? "JXJ" wrote: We are getting int... 23 Jan 2007 11:34
Debugging Custom Assembly SSRS - Failed to load expression host as
I'm trying to debug a custom assembly written in C# to use with an SSRS report. If I preview the report in the visual studio everything previews just fine. When I try to debug it by pressing F5 I get the following error in internet explorer where the report should be: Failed to load expression host assembly. D... 10 Jan 2007 15:59
Skinning the reportviewer asp.net control
Has anyone done this? The reportviewer has a SkinID, so its easy enough to specify the skinid in the control - but in my .skn Im unable to create one for the ReportViewer. I tried to create an <asp:ReportViewer> skin but there is no such thing, so I dont know what my skin should look like. Research on newsgr... 12 Jan 2007 04:36
Need help with the Reportviewer in .NET
Hi! Im working with VS2005 and I have created a winforms application that uses the reportviewer to show a report. I have a header with some text, a table which I populate from a datasource, and an image which I also need to populate from a datasource. The problem is that the image doesnt show, all I get is a... 5 Jan 2007 11:50
Permissions for Connecting to Reporting Services in Management
Workaround: Use http://<servername>/reportserver for the server name in Management Studio. This bypasses WMI. Michelle "rob(a)robearl.com" wrote: Michelle wrote: Hi, We have a user in the System Administrator and System User roles of 2005 SSRS. He is able to connect to the website (h... 21 Dec 2006 10:52
Reporting services vs. Active Reports
Looking to switch to Reporting Services with Active Reports being a possible "lower cost" alternative. Anyone know where I could find some info comparing these two products? Thanks in advance, Mark ... 21 Dec 2006 10:52
SRS 2005...Using an additional Table and Dataset versus a Subrepor
Instead of creating a sub-report for a report, I created an additional table (FundHistoryTable) and an additional dataset (FundHistory) for that table within the master report. My dataset is the following for FundHistory… select adv_fundhistoryid, adv_currencyidname, adv_amount, amount = CASE ... 15 Dec 2006 14:20
Reporting Services Config Error
Hello, I have the latest version of SQL Sever 2005 including latest hot fix ---------Current version ---- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 - 9.00.2153.00 (Intel X86) May 8 2006 22:41:28 Copyright (c) 1988-2005 Microsoft Corporation Developer Edition on Windows NT 5.2 (Build 3790: Service Pack 1) -------------... 5 Dec 2006 12:39
IErrorInfo.GetDescription failed with E_NOINTERFACE(0x80004002)
Irina, I'm having exactly the same problem with RS 2000 and am a bit stumped as to how to fix it. Chancetribe, I've got a great solution for returning named fields. I've created a class that calls the stored proc for me, retrieves the results into a dataset and names the fields. Then, I use a component called busin... 1 Dec 2006 06:33