First  |  Prev |
Pages: 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
Security problem
We are publishing reports to RS 2005 and we not get an error when we try to run them. We have dropped the data connection and readded it. The report works when we preview it. Its wierd. The error is: Logon failed. Logon failure: the user has not been granted the requested logon type at this computer. (Exception... 23 Nov 2005 16:03
Project type (.rptproj) did not install.
I recently installed Reporting Services Developer edition, SP1 and SP2. When I go into .NET I get a message that says: Package 'ReportDesignerPackage' intentionally skipped from loading ( GUID = {11B8C903-8FFD-4DFC-87CE-F6A82D77AF6B} ). Please contact package vendor for assistance. Run 'devenv /rese... 23 Nov 2005 11:52
Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON'
I have created a report that uses a data source that is using Windows Authentication (Integrated Security). Reporting Services is configured and running on RSServer which is running under a domain admin account called SQLAdmin. Anonymous authentication is turned off and only Windows Authentication is turned o... 22 Nov 2005 22:22
Report Server cannot load the Report Server Email extension.
Hi, I have this error in the EventLog : Report Server cannot load the Report Server Email extension. Somebody has an idea that the origin of the error? thank you for your help. -- ----sa.----- ... 26 Sep 2005 16:41
rsExecutionNotFound error ????
I am receiving the following error: Execution 'flkz5nbscauk51vezbfy4l45' cannot be found (rsExecutionNotFound) I have created a 3 server web farm for SRS and I get this error when I try to run a report that takes parameters. It is repeatable and happens happens about 90% of the time. I do not get this erro... 21 Sep 2005 08:56
Migrate or Script Subscriptions and Schedules
I've used RSScripter.exe to move reports and permissions to a new server. The scripter does not seem to be bringing over subscriptions or shared schedules. Is there a good way to migrate subscriptions for existing reports from one server to the other? ... 15 Sep 2005 12:52
report item not linked to a dataset
Hi, I'm using SQLServer 2000 and Visual Studio 2003. Today all the sudden in Visual Studio the field list pane is empty for all reports I have created. When I try to ad a field using Expressions, I receive the message "report item not linked to a dataset". As a source for the dataset I use a storede procedu... 16 Sep 2005 16:48
Chunkdata
Help is needed on managing the Chunkdata table in the ReportServerTempDB database. It grows too large after we run reports with a lot of images. I wonder if it is save to truncate the Chunkdata table if we don't care about the caching of the report images, the report history or snapshots. Any help on this is... 6 Sep 2005 11:30
RSActivate
I have just installed RS (Standard Edition on Win2K. SQL instance on same server). At the end of install, I got a dialog that said: Setup could not initialize the report server. You must manually initialize the report server before using using it for the first time.. I ran: rsconfig -c -s sqlservername -... 29 Aug 2005 14:24
rskeymgmt
Hello All, I am trying to back up the MSRS encryption key ising rskeymgmt I am using the command.. rskeymgmt -e -fC:\Myfile.txt -p ****** I am getting the error "the local NT service is disabled 0x80090005" .... any Idea will be highly appreciated.. Cheers, siaj ... 18 Mar 2005 16:25