First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
Can't find ListInstallations Proc when Upgrading DB to 2005
Hi, Receiving the error below when upgrading to RS 2005 using the RS Config. tool. Any help is greatly appreciated. ReportServicesConfigUI.WMIProvider.WMIProviderException: Could not find stored procedure 'ListInstallations'. at ReportServicesConfigUI.WMIProvider.RSReportServerAdmin.ThrowOnError(Managem... 14 Feb 2006 09:11
Installation is not initialized
I moved a SQL ReportServer test machine to to a different VLAN . When browing to Report Server, I got "The report server installation is not initialized. Check the documentation for more information. (rsReportServerNotActivated)" Don'y ask why, but I reinstallled SQL RS after backing up the RS database. After... 13 Feb 2006 18:04
Drilldown Error
Hi, I've one report with single level drilldown. I've set this functionality through Detail/Summary parameter. Now when i run the report by selecting Summary option, reports run fine with showing collpased (+) sign against toggle field. Now when i try to drill down the report by clicking the (+) sign, it gives ... 21 Feb 2006 17:54
Trying to Initialize Reporting Services
Hi I'm trying to Initialize 2005 Reporting Services. However when i click on Initialize i ge the message... There was an error switching pannels. The most likely cause is an error retrieving WMI properties. The exception details are: The feature: "Using other editions of SQL Server for report data sources an... 6 Feb 2006 11:02
Using Reporting Services 2000 with Visual Studios 2005
We are using SQL2000 with Reporting Services 2000. I would like to be able to use Visual Studios 2005 to create my reports. After creating the reports and uploading the report to Reporting Services2000 we get the following error: The report definition is not valid. Please verify that the report defi... 30 Jan 2006 12:18
How to suppress a field if it is null
I have a report where it displays demographic information. The Address2 field is sometimes NULL and I haven't found a way to suppress this field. The only thing I can do is make it invisible/visible with an IIF statement. I know in Crystal Reports you could check a box that said "SUPPRESS IF BLANK" and this wou... 25 Jan 2006 10:06
Reporting services Provider load failure (System.management)
Does anyone know why attempting to connect to Reporting Servies via SQL Server 2005 Management Studio or the Configuration tool raises this error? Here's the text of the error message: TITLE: Connect to Server ------------------------------ Cannot connect to HPNOTEBOOK01. ------------------------------ ... 2 Mar 2006 21:46
Install RS failed, message said "sufficient privileges"
I installed Reporting Service 2000 Developer version on WinXP Pro with SP2 and SQL Server Developer with SP3. At the end of installation process, starting ReportServer service, it failed, the erroe message was: "Service 'ReportServer'(ReportServer) failed to start. Verify that you have sufficient privileges ... 17 Jan 2006 02:41
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlClientPermission, System.Data, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed.
I wrote a simple function to call a stored procedure in the code tab of the report property. I did not write any custom assembly or dll. Code is below: public function Prepare(Office as integer, Dt as date) Dim oConn As New system.data.SqlClient.SqlConnection("Connection String Here") Dim oCmd As N... 17 Jan 2006 13:13
How to solve " parameter is missing a value " in Report Svc URL Access ? is it the cascading parameters ?
Hi, Any expert can help me on this ??? I am integrating my application with MS RS 2005 using URL access method and programatically construct the url link so that when user click on it, the report is rendered straight without asking to select parameter values . I have 4 parameters needed to pass to the url. ... 16 Jan 2006 22:03