From: Mark A. Sam on
I don't understand your (and other's) confusion:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/virtual-pc/

From: Ken Blake, MVP on
On Thu, 13 May 2010 14:00:37 -0400, "Mark A. Sam"
<MarkASam(a)EmEssEn.Com> wrote:

> I don't understand your (and other's) confusion:
> http://www.microsoft.com/windows/virtual-pc/

You say the two laptops have Windows 7 installed on them and you want
to know whether they can be switched to Windows 7?

We're not the ones who are confused; you are.

> "PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABearMVP(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> > Huh?
> >
> > Mark A. Sam wrote:
> >> I recenlty purchased two laptops for a client installed with Windows 7
> >> in
> >> XP mode. Can these be switched to Windows 7 and how.

Please Reply to the Newsgroup
From: Mark A. Sam on
Thanks again Mark

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
+1

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
See Ken's reply.

If you've got XP Mode installed, you're already running Win7.

Installing XP Mode is /not/ what an OEM is going when it downgrades a Win7
computer to WinXP.

Mark A. Sam wrote:
> I don't understand your (and other's) confusion:
> http://www.microsoft.com/windows/virtual-pc/
>> Huh?
>>
>> Mark A. Sam wrote:
>>> I recenlty purchased two laptops for a client installed with Windows 7
>>> in
>>> XP mode. Can these be switched to Windows 7 and how.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Prev: KB974417
Next: Using an external USB drive to run apps from?