From: Mark A. Sam on
Hello,

I recenlty purchased two laptops for a client installed with Windows 7 in
XP mode. Can these be switched to Windows 7 and how.

Thank you and God Bless,

Mark A. Sam

From: VanguardLH on
Mark A. Sam wrote:

> I recenlty purchased two laptops for a client installed with Windows 7 in
> XP mode. Can these be switched to Windows 7 and how.

You are actually some guru for this "client" and yet you think Windows 7
itself is running under XP mode? Do some research. I pity your
clients. Those laptops already have Windows 7 whether or not XP mode
was installed.
From: News123 on
Hi Mark,

Mark A. Sam wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I recenlty purchased two laptops for a client installed with Windows 7 in
> XP mode. Can these be switched to Windows 7 and how.
>
> Thank you and God Bless,
>
> Mark A. Sam

Perhaps you could explain what you mean with Windows 7 in XP mode.

Windows 7 is always in Windows 7 mode. ;-)

Additionally you can install a Windows XP emulator under Windows 7.

Or do you mean, that you downgraded the Winows 7 license to a Windows XP
license?

You might get more help if you clarify.

From: HeyBub on
News123 wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> Mark A. Sam wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I recenlty purchased two laptops for a client installed with
>> Windows 7 in XP mode. Can these be switched to Windows 7 and how.
>>
>> Thank you and God Bless,
>>
>> Mark A. Sam
>

> Perhaps you could explain what you mean with Windows 7 in XP mode.
>
> Windows 7 is always in Windows 7 mode. ;-)
>
> Additionally you can install a Windows XP emulator under Windows 7.
>

> Or do you mean, that you downgraded the Winows 7 license to a Windows
> XP license?
>

> You might get more help if you clarify.

I think he means he's running an application under the Windows 7
XP-compatibility mode. Or maybe if he had eggs he could have ham and eggs if
he had ham.

It's hard to say.

From: Doum on
"Mark A. Sam" <MarkASam(a)EmEssEn.Com> �crivait

> Hello,
>
> I recenlty purchased two laptops for a client installed with Windows
> 7 in XP mode. Can these be switched to Windows 7 and how.
>
> Thank you and God Bless,
>
> Mark A. Sam

I was intrigued by your question so I've just installed XP mode on my Win 7
Pro laptop.

To "switch to Windows 7", I close the Virtual PC Window, it's as simple as
that.

Your post is not very clear.

HTH