From: Mark A. Sam on
Ken,

Pa said, "Huh?". What does mean if not confusion?

Why do you think I'm confused?

From: Mark A. Sam on
your (and other's) confusion:
>> http://www.microsoft.com/windows/virtual-pc/
>

> You say the two laptops have Windows 7 installed on them and you want
> to know whether they can be switched to Windows 7?
>
> We're not the ones who are confused; you are.

There is an XP Mode and there is an Xp Installation. If you read through
some of the posts, you will see that Windows 7 can be initiated. In my case
Windows 7 needs to be installed.

Some of you seem to have a hostile attitude and I don't know why. All I did
was ask a question. Isn't that what this forum is for?

From: Mark A. Sam on
That isn't true. In my case, XP is installed and I need to install Windows
7.

From: Larry on
On Thu, 13 May 2010 18:21:22 -0400, "Mark A. Sam"
<MarkASam(a)EmEssEn.Com> wrote:

>That isn't true. In my case, XP is installed and I need to install Windows
>7.

Duh ...
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
> ...I ordered the machines with XP, but they
> referred to it as Windows 7 downgradable to Windows XP.

Contact HP Support under terms of the Warranty.

QED: If you wanted Win7 installed, why did you order WinXP?

Mark A. Sam wrote:
> That isn't true. In my case, XP is installed and I need to install
> Windows
> 7.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Prev: KB974417
Next: Using an external USB drive to run apps from?