From: Anonymous on
In article <eea2e1a9-e077-4fad-8a5b-0b2999fd759a(a)c33g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,
Alistair <alistair(a)ld50macca.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>On Jun 23, 6:44?pm, docdw...(a)panix.com () wrote:
>> Mr Maclean, if he is a certified paranoid schizophrenic then his views
>> might be seen less as subject to 'hyporcisy' and more as subject to
>> 'irrationality'. ?You might want to websearch the punchline 'dead men do
>> bleed' for an example.
>
>My friend (let me point out that this one is not my boozy chum) would
>root his hatred in the fact that his grandmother was hospitalised
>after being mugged by a black man.

Your friend is a certified paranoid schizophrenic; expecting rational
discourse and cause-and-effect scenaria might lead to disappointment.

>As for the dead men do bleed, that does depend upon the definition of
>dead and/or bleed.

Everything depends on something, this sentence included. Did you find the
joke?

DD

From: Howard Brazee on
On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 09:09:11 -0700 (PDT), Alistair
<alistair(a)ld50macca.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>My friend (let me point out that this one is not my boozy chum) would
>root his hatred in the fact that his grandmother was hospitalised
>after being mugged by a black man.

I assume then that he would have had a similar root of his hatred if
his mother had been hospitalized after being mugged by a white man.

Or not.

- James Madison
From: Howard Brazee on
On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 10:39:18 -0400, SkippyPB
<swiegand(a)Nospam.neo.rr.com> wrote:

>>> There are limits to free speech.
>>
>>And whom can we trust to set them, and assign penalties for trespass?
>
>Free speech by its very nature is limitless.

But "free donuts" has limits.

- James Madison
From: Alistair on
On Jun 24, 6:04 pm, docdw...(a)panix.com () wrote:
> In article <eea2e1a9-e077-4fad-8a5b-0b2999fd7...(a)c33g2000yqm.googlegroups..com>,
>
> Alistair  <alist...(a)ld50macca.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> >On Jun 23, 6:44?pm, docdw...(a)panix.com () wrote:
> >> Mr Maclean, if he is a certified paranoid schizophrenic then his views
> >> might be seen less as subject to 'hyporcisy' and more as subject to
> >> 'irrationality'. ?You might want to websearch the punchline 'dead men do
> >> bleed' for an example.
>
> >My friend (let me point out that this one is not my boozy chum) would
> >root his hatred in the fact that his grandmother was hospitalised
> >after being mugged by a black man.
>
> Your friend is a certified paranoid schizophrenic; expecting rational
> discourse and cause-and-effect scenaria might lead to disappointment.
>
> >As for the dead men do bleed, that does depend upon the definition of
> >dead and/or bleed.
>
> Everything depends on something, this sentence included.  Did you find the
> joke?
>
> DD

Yes, I liked the joke. It appeals to my twisted sense of humour (or
not).
From: Alistair on
On Jun 24, 6:06 pm, Howard Brazee <how...(a)brazee.net> wrote:

> >>And whom can we trust to set them, and assign penalties for trespass?
>
> >Free speech by its very nature is limitless.
>
> But "free donuts" has limits.

Defined by the last notch on your belt.