From: Mr.T on

"Swampfox" <noidea(a)whocares.com> wrote in message
> > AND the existing Optus fibre cable in Melbourne and Sydney.
>
> Except that the Optus fibre optic cable doesn't run to houses, the one you
> see in the street is coax.

Fibre to the node, just like Telstra.

MrT.

From: HD on

"Mr.T" <MrT(a)home> wrote in message

> "HD" <herpem(a)bigpond.com> wrote in message
>> > If they can afford the land prices, sure.
>>
>> I'm sure they can when they sell their multi million dollar stations to
> the
>> Chinese
>
> Yep, if they sell their cattle station leasholds they can afford a house
> in
> Sydney I guess :-)

The helicopter they use for mustering and the plane they use to fly shopping
will pay for a house in Sydney.
Selling a station for $10 Million will pay for a lot of units.

>> > A lot of it comes from there already.
>>
>> Yea, your grain for your bread, your daily milk, butter and cheese, your
>> beef, your fresh fruit and vegetables etc. etc.
>> You haven't got a clue.
>
> Ha, maybe you should try reading the labels on almost any other item in
> the
> supermarket.

Is that all you eat? Some tin food?
Who eats Australias 26 million cattle?
Who eats the $5 billion beef that we export?
Who eats the $2.5 billion wheat that we export?

Even the so called Australian companies mostly list "made from

From: Rod Speed on
HD wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa(a)gmail.com> wrote
>> terryc wrote
>>> HD wrote

>>> I can not remember where I read it,

>> Funny that.

>>> but somewhere there is an implementation plan that indicated NBN
>>> rollout was running up the "middle" inland of the Eastern states first.

>> Like hell there ever was.

>>> That was before Ruddles's ballon deflated from the polls and it> became clear
>>> that he really needed broadband in all the marginal electorates, just like in Tassie.

>>> <sigh, I have an election choice between two parties lead by ultra conservatives>.

>> Then do the decent thing and hang yourself.

> Or join the communist party.

Not even possible, they're long gone.

From: Rod Speed on
HD wrote
> terryc <newsninespam-spam(a)woa.com.au> wrote
>> HD wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa(a)gmail.com> wrote

>>> Or join the communist party.

>> Which faction?
>> You have to get it right or you'll get expelled.
>> In any case, all they do is fight amongst themselves.

> The more we go to the far right, the higher the chance of the far left becoming popular.

Pure fantasy. No one bothers with either of them.

From: B J Foster on
Rod Speed wrote:
> HD wrote
>
>> Yea, your grain for your bread, your daily milk, butter and cheese,
>> your beef, your fresh fruit and vegetables etc. etc.
>> You haven't got a clue.
>
> You either.

Did you mean 'you neither' Speedy boy?

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last