First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[Samba] Domain trust between a Samba PDC domain and W2K AD domain
Hello, I would like to know which version of Samba is requied, if possible at all, to perform the following: I have a Samba domain (server is configured as a PDC) that requires to trust an AD domain (two-way) in order to share network ressources on both domains ? Many thanks -- To unsubscribe from thi... 7 Aug 2010 13:39
[Samba] Terminalserver w2k3 is no longer dancing samba 3.4.7 anymore
Hi, till last week i was runnung my w2k3 Terminalserver (Name is TAURUS) as Memberserverserver of my Sambadomain on a Ubuntu 6.06 LTS. After some Geeks do an Updatesession on the MACintosh, working with sambashares was not possible anymore. Well, i installed a fresh ubuntu 10.04 lts on another hardware, with... 7 Aug 2010 13:39
[Samba] Samba errors
Hi, I have had serious problems while using samba share when I was trying to dump my server backup( image based backups from Symantec Backup Exec & System Recovery software) on to samba share mounted on a Linux software raid array 1. The backup fails half way with windows error of Delayed write failed. I have t... 7 Aug 2010 13:39
[Samba] samba 3.4.7 Ubuntu W2k3 as Memberserver
Hi, can anybody give me a help? I am using Ubuntu 10.04 LTS with Samba 3.4.7. My Windows XP Clients are working fine. They joined the domain and i can login as user and i get all my shares. On the Windows 2003 32-Bit Server, who also succesfully joined the domain, no userlogin is possible. I recieved error mes... 7 Aug 2010 13:39
[Samba] Import samba 3 to samba 4
I have searched but I have yet to find a method to import users and passwords from a samba3/ldap system to samba4. Is there available a method of doing this? Thanks Dave -- To unsubscribe from this list go to the following URL and read the instructions: https://lists.samba.org/mailman/options/samba ... 7 Aug 2010 13:39
[Samba] samba-3.3.10 - Strength Problem with access on one share
Hi, i'm running samba on a FreeBSD 8.0 Jail and have a strength problem about one share with these error messages: pc (ip) connect to service bb.produkt.dev initially as user root (uid=0, gid=80) (pid 44072) pc (ip) couldn't find service bb.produkt.de pc (ip) couldn't find service bb.produkt.de pc (ip) couldn't find... 7 Aug 2010 13:39
[Samba] Constraint violation
Hello , What does this mean? --- bash-2.05# ./net ads join -U samba Enter samba's password: Failed to join domain: failed to set machine spn: Constraint violation --- I googled but wasn't helpful so I posted here. Samba is: 3.5.2 Paras. -- To unsubscribe from this list go to the following URL an... 6 Aug 2010 17:06
[Samba] local admin rights for roaming profiles
Hi. I have a samba server designed to PDC on my network. The roaming profiles is enabled and work fine. But some apps used from the samba server share, apparently need to the user in the station have admin privileges. Im enabling in the station (XP or Win7) the admin privileges to the station asigned user (DO... 6 Aug 2010 17:06
group members
On 08/06/2010 10:16 AM, raveenpl wrote: Hi! I am currently using samba (3.5.4) with ADS domain. Do you know if it is possible to display all members of a single group? (I am not interested in parsing getent group/passwd output because I am using a huge amount of users and this takes a lot of time).... 6 Aug 2010 11:34
[Samba] group members
Hi! I am currently using samba (3.5.4) with ADS domain. Do you know if it is possible to display all members of a single group? (I am not interested in parsing getent group/passwd output because I am using a huge amount of users and this takes a lot of time). Cheers RaveenPL -- View this message in con... 6 Aug 2010 10:27