From: Tony Toews on
On Sun, 20 Jun 2010 18:21:47 +0200, "Boris P."
<bpnotvalid(a)nospamhotmail.com> wrote:

>It's maybe tricky for your to update the old subclasser in your control,
>but that's the only way for you if you want to do it yourself.

As far as I can tel the JCButton sublclass and the 2006 subclass code
I found has a very different subroutine/function/class structure.
<sigh>

Tony
From: Norm on
Tony Toews wrote :
> On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 20:52:13 -0700, Norm <NormF4(a)Spoof.com> wrote:
>
>> The IDE version, my compiled version and your compiled version all
>> worked on my system. Win7 64 Bit, 12 gig memory i7 cpu.
>
> Thanks. Confirms my system is "special" and that it's not VB6 but
> something in the OS. And yet why did
> http://www.iqprosoft.com/freedownloads.htm work fine on my system
> then? Now I'm getting more confused.
>
> Are the exes identical? If not can you email me your compiled exe?
> Not that I know how to figure out why VB6 would've created a different
> file.
>
> BTW I did do a reboot in there just in case somethnig really wierd was
> going one.
>
> Tony

Tony,

Your exe and mine are reporting 156 kb.

Norm

From: Boris P. on
> Is this it? SelfSub 2.1 updates and additions. Apr 13
> Submitted on: 4/13/2006 5:34:17 PM
> http://www.planetsourcecode.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=64867&lngWId=1

Yes, that's it.

In "\Samples\uSelfSub\Simple" you have a sample for your usercontrol.
From: Tony Toews on
On Mon, 21 Jun 2010 06:26:41 +0200, "Boris P."
<bpnotvalid(a)nospamhotmail.com> wrote:

>> Is this it? SelfSub 2.1 updates and additions. Apr 13
>> Submitted on: 4/13/2006 5:34:17 PM
>> http://www.planetsourcecode.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=64867&lngWId=1
>
>Yes, that's it.
>
>In "\Samples\uSelfSub\Simple" you have a sample for your usercontrol.

Thanks. I've forwarded the URL to the JCButton programmer.

Thanks muchly.

Tony
From: Tony Toews on
On Thu, 17 Jun 2010 21:48:06 -0700 (PDT), Shotgun Thom
<tmoran4511(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>As an interesting test here is a link to a Free program named iQ
>WordPad (a ms wordpad replacement) that uses the JC Button. I've had
>hundreds of downloads and there has never been a report of this
>problem. I personally have used this on Win XP (SP3), Vista and Win 7
>and it works fine. You can download the program at:
>
>http://www.iqprosoft.com/freedownloads.htm
>
>See if it runs okay.

And today it crashes. Whereas it worked fine a week ago.

Tony