First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Purple Indulgence——ghd new limited edition color collection
The gorgeous new limited edition colour collection from GHD is on the market ! This collection is designed for all hair-lengths. The lowwest price with 60% discounts and Free shipping! There are more surprises waiting for you! The global hair brand makes you to be next fashonista.Come and choose your destiny ! ... 7 Jun 2010 22:12
SQL RS 2008 vs SQL RS 2008 R2 - streamIDs always nothing
Hi Posting this to the general SQL Server forum, as there don't seem to be any messags in the ReportingServices one.... I have recently started testing SQL 2008 R2, and have experienced an issue with Reporting Services via SOAP API. If using SQL 2008 (not R2) I have reports that when you call the Render ... 7 Jun 2010 18:52
Unicode in varchar
Hi, Can I have unicode in varchar/char or I have to use nvarchar /nchar ? Thanks in davance ... 7 Jun 2010 18:52
SQL Server guest on an 8 core Hyper-V host
Hi, I have a relatively powerful server that has 8 cores (2 physical CPU) I would like to allocate six cores to my SQL Server CPU as it is the most important guest VM. I heard HyperV is not the best option when more than 4 CPU needs to be allocated to a SQL Server VM. Is that correct? Am I going to waste m... 7 Jun 2010 14:20
SQL Server on Hyper-V: Disk Configuration Best Practices
Hi, Is there any bets practices or guideline explains efficient ways to setup virtual or pass-through disks for SQL Server on Hyper-V? Thank you, Max ... 7 Jun 2010 11:55
Writing from SQL Server to a UNC path
Is it possible to write a file from SQL server to a UNC path. I am working with a dba to change a process. Currently the DBA creates a file with SQL on the server running SQL Server and writes the file to a local directory on the server. I then have a scheduled task that moves the file to a file share on anothe... 7 Jun 2010 10:47
non latin characters in nvarchar
Hi NG, is there a way to select nvarchar fields, that have non latin characters ? Do I have to use UNICODE() and search for high numbers ? Regards Volker Jordan ... 8 Jun 2010 09:11
How to group the column in SQL
Hi, I am having a table which contains emp_name, basic_pay, PF, other_info. Now i want to display as, emp_name1 basic_pay emp_name1 PF emp_name1 Other_info Like this, Instead of displaying in single row, i want to display in different row based on that emp_name. How Can I achieve this. ... 7 Jun 2010 13:02
A way to set developer edition to behave like another edition
Hi all Been awhile since i posted here but here goes. Got my hands on SQL Server 2008 for awhile now and i am using developer edition for work. However, lately i have had the misfortune to use features in my work for a client that is only available for enterprise edition while the client is running a stand... 8 Jun 2010 19:31
SQL 2008 Loop through objects and set permissions
Hi I am developing a new SQL 2008 db for a client and they will be using it for basic functions while I continue to develop it. I am using names for the objects that tell me which users / roles are allowed to execute, select, read etc but it can take a lot of time to set the permissions - and it is easy to forget ... 6 Jun 2010 17:10