First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
how to collect the data and log file growth trend in past in sql 2
Hi Guy, Do you know any way to collect the data and log file growth trend in past in sql 2005? Any DMV records this? Thanks ... 30 May 2010 04:42
on line documentation for SQLSERVER 2005
Hi, I'm looking for on line documentation for SQLSERVER 2005. Thank for help. ... 27 May 2010 18:11
SQL Server 2005 Failure - Logical consistency-based I/O error
As everybody is surprised why we have Reinstalled SQL Server, the Reason for this is -> We were not able to access any database neither our application was getting Database response. We have also restarted the SQL Server services and Server as well When we tried accessing database from SQL Server Management S... 27 May 2010 18:11
Index DMV help needed
While I'm very aware of the plethora of scripts out there utilizing 2005/2008's dmvs to display underused, most used, & most needed indexes, I have the need to see if I can determine through internals exactly what indexes are being used by what procs. Meaning; if I have a database with 100 different stored procedu... 27 May 2010 18:11
transation file
Hi, I have a big trn, I'm trying to view what's the big trancation in the file, how to do that? Please help. Thanks. ... 29 May 2010 09:12
SQL 7 and last time stored procedures was ran
Is it somehow possible to determine in MS SQL 7 when a stored procedure was last ran? I know I could add logging to determine this but we have lots if stored procedures here that would require us modifying the code to do this so looking for an easy way before heading down that path. Thanks ... 26 May 2010 15:50
SSIS vs MS SQL Serevr 2008
Hi All, First of all i am beginner to SSIS in MS SQL. I have an issue with while running SSIS packages in SQL Serer 2008. While excecuting the SSIS packages, all the other applications accessing this SQL Serer 2008 database will become slow in process even if both SSIS packages and applications are... 2 Jun 2010 04:25
How to export policies to excel
Hello All, Our organization has an in-house security tool that generates a text file with lists of policies and violations. A VB script reads that text file and populates certain cells on an excel file. There is one column for each db and one row for each policy. All are SQL 2000 and 2005 version. New poli... 25 May 2010 16:53
Database Mirroring Slow
Hello, I'm running SQL 2008 database mirroring (high-safety) for a single database. The mirrored server is on the same LAN. I'm running the following query but it seems to be taking a huge amount longer when mirroring is enabled. IT takes around 15 seconds to run without mirroring and when I enable mirroring ... 27 May 2010 09:16
Receiving from Service Broker Queue
Is it possible to receive something from a service Broker queue based on what is in the message_body? For example. Say my SB Queue has 100 items. I want to receive the item where in the message_body, there is the word "Photo" and it's at row #50. I want to take this one out of the queue first. All rows befo... 25 May 2010 14:40