First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
windows auth login problem with windows 7
I jsut set up a new windows 7 machine. Previously running all my dev work on XP. I know there are issues with SQL 2005 in Windows 7. When I oepend up SSMS to log into SQL I could use SQL authentication but not Windows authentication. (I do have it set for mixed mode). I've never had this issue with XP. I can ei... 12 May 2010 11:23
Converting spatial values
Hi all, I have a table with UTM coordinates (char zone, int long, int northing, int easting) and I need to convert these values into lat/ long the default SRID (4326). Could anyone help? TIA, Alphonsus. ... 12 May 2010 14:45
Update SQL 2005 table
Hi, This will be my first time to update a SQL table. Please bear with me. I need to update a table in SQL 2000 from a csv file on a daily basis. For example, table 1 has the following columns: lastname, middlename, firstname, emailaddress and they all need to be updated. What would be best way to do it and ... 12 May 2010 14:45
SSMS 2005
I find that on comperable machines, one machine starts management studio in an instance while other takes years. What could cause this? Thanks in advance ... 12 May 2010 05:54
DBREINDEX
In addition to index statistics, does dbreindex update column statistics? Thanks in advance ... 9 May 2010 13:14
import data from access table into a existing table
I need to map data from an existing access database into a existing staging database. The access database only has the data I need, so the mapping is not a one to one, The SQL table many more columns so I need to do some manual mapping. Is there a way to do this throiugh the import wizard or do I need to write some... 8 May 2010 15:38
Same error here 2 years later!
We are having the exact same issue as this old one and am wondering whether anyone ever found a solution. Details are: - Windows server 2003 - Clustered SQL Server 2005 (named instance) - No local machine / personal certificates on the sql server - No "certificate" entry for the instance in the registry - SSL n... 7 May 2010 17:52
where is that save data feature for backup?
Hi All, On sql 2005, where is that console that allows me to save my data to a directory for easy backup? If I remember correctly, I can set this on a schedule too? I was shown this a few years back, and for my life I can not remember where it was. :'[ Many thanks, -T ... 7 May 2010 18:58
Reports not availble on ssms
Hello Gurus, Here is a situation I have versions of SQL from 2000 to 2008 in both the 2005 and 2008 version of ssms I can not see the report section when right clicking on a database in SSMS. However I can view these reports when I RDC into the server using the exact same windows credentials?? Is there something m... 7 May 2010 15:39
from money to currency
Hi gurus I ned help on the following: I have a field on my table with data type Money, this field holds the data with 4 decimal digits. I am been request to present this information on a report but with 2 decimal and in currency, it has to convert from 4 decimal places to two decimal places. I need to do... 7 May 2010 17:52