From: hutch-- on
Big smile etc ...

> 100% of the pioneers of the Assembly Rebirth had one and single
> purpose, which was to create Applications under Win32.

This is simply bullsh*t from someone who was not there at the time.
Not only that but no-one you knew was there either. Remember that the
stuff you are referring to was published in MASM in 1997, 3 to 4 years
before you appeared in Iczelion's old forum.

> Test Departement,
> or Iczelion, spent so much efforts at Demos about how to create
> a ToolBar, a ListView, a Media-Player, or whatever else.

They wrote tutorials exclusively for the MASM32 Project and wrote them
in MASM. Also note that both Iczelion and myself were working on win32
assembler 18 months before TD started his tutorials.

> with your Power-Basic production?

Still sobbing about PowerBASIC ? Its a far better assembler that
yours.

> The very first one who pushed this Rebirth to the collapse has
> been you, with your stolen MicroSoft C-Side Toy, which was
> evidently not the proper tool for the job.

Still trying to hide your theft of ASM32 from Intelligent Firmware ?
Your rebirth is a fantasy, assembler programming was alive and well
years before you cobbled your crapheap together and it was all done in
MASM.

From: Betov on
"rhyde(a)cs.ucr.edu" <rhyde(a)cs.ucr.edu> �crivait

> The bottom line is that they *didn't* write these applications you
> talk about.

Right, clown. They did *not* wrote Applications, as it was 100%
predictable, with a toy like MASM. That being said, you will, like
Hutch, have a big problem with this wall of reality, which is that
100% of the Assembly Rebirth efforts never had any purpose but to
write Applications in Assembly, as demonstrated by any Demos Set
delivered by any of these these pioneers, whithout which, nowadays,
you wouldn't even exist, but as an old nerd still nicely sleeping
on his DOS laurels.

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: Betov on
Gilles Chehade <veins(a)evilkittens.org> �crivait

> Oh yeah, I apologize as I did misread while making a confusion about you
> and your friend throwing flowers at the GPL ;-)

Sorry, but i don't understand if you are joking or not.

In case you would be in some ironical mode, you have to
know that i spent a significative part of my life at
working full time for a GPLed Project (10 years), and
that it is possibly not over, if my health goes well.

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: Betov on
"randyhyde(a)earthlink.net" <randyhyde(a)earthlink.net> �crivait

> Perhaps if FASM compiled HLA code, you would have a point

:))

Is not HLA now self-compilable, clown? If so, as long as
your HLL Pre-Parser does nothing but obfuscating the FASM,
how could it be that FASM would not compile HLA, at the end?

Explain, please: This is too funny.

:)

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: santosh on
Betov wrote:

> "randyhyde(a)earthlink.net" <randyhyde(a)earthlink.net> �crivait
>
>> Perhaps if FASM compiled HLA code, you would have a point
>
> :))
>
> Is not HLA now self-compilable, clown?

No. HLA 1.xx is written in C with small amounts of Bison and, I think, a
single file in HLA.

> If so, as long as your HLL Pre-Parser does nothing but obfuscating the
> FASM, how could it be that FASM would not compile HLA, at the end?

The FASM inside HLA bears only little resemblance to FASM as distributed
at it's author's website. It has been converted into HLA syntax and
some algorithmic and structural modifications have been made, which,
IIRC, Randy claims, sped up it's performance considerably.

The HLA front-end compiles HLA source into FASM source which
the "embedded" FASM then translates to executable machine code.

HLA -----> FASM ------> Binary
GCC -----> GAS ------> Binary

The difference of course is GCC cannot compile assembly language while
HLA claims to do so.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Prev: aeBIOS Test Request
Next: CMOVcc vs. Jcc