First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
RDP/VNC between 2 mobiles / between mobile & PCs
Hi, Nowadays remote desktop connection from mobile is possible on windows based mobiles. RDP connections to linux machines are possible by setting up xrdp server. Do embedded linux based mobiles have similar feature ? Also VNC viewer from smartphones to windows desktop is available. VNC is supported ... 15 Jan 2010 05:00
Very Very Strange problem with OMA and Activesync - Synchonise only the read-emails
Hi all, I am having very strange problem. I use iMATE Touchphone with windows mobile 5.0 , ActiveSync 4.5 . The PDA synchronizes with Exchange without any error every time I ask for and as per schedule and it seems it downloads the emails also (not sure though) but when I check in my outlook mobile, it does ... 10 Jan 2010 05:19
SMS details in WM 6.1
Hi, I've an HTC S740. When I get a text message it helpfully tells me the contact name, if the number is in the contacts. However, I can't see which number it is so, if the contact has multiple devices capable of emitting SMSs, I can't tell which one it is. This is particularly unhelpful for missed call a... 8 Jan 2010 18:28
Can't watch You Tube videos on my windows mobile phone
My smartphone is running the Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional phone edition OS. Unfortunately, the phone does not allow me to play You Tube video clips over my wifi LAN connection. When I attempt to play a You Tube video, I receive a connection error. I've tried changing the options on my Streaming Media Play... 6 Jan 2010 09:51
backup 6.1 before installing 6.5
How do I backup anything from my 6.1 before I install the 6.5?? I don't want to lose anything from my phone. Lauria ... 3 Jan 2010 08:21
Caller ID Block Manager Utility for Phone-enabled Windows-based Mobile Devices
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Release of CallerIDBlock v. 1.00 Caller ID Block Manager Utility for Phone-enabled Windows-based Mobile Devices December 26, 2009 MobileTimes announces the release of its Caller ID Block Manager Utility for Phone-enabled Windows-based Mobile Devices. CallerIDBlock allows you to se... 27 Dec 2009 05:30
ActiveX object not getting created on mobile IE
After deploying my ActiveX object to the CE device, I used CE registry editor ('CeRegEditor - free registry editor for PDA PocketPC WindowsCE WindowsMobile(WM)' (http://ceregeditor.mdsoft.pl)) to edit the registry settings as described in the MSDN article 'URL Moniker Registry Settings (Windows CE .NET 4.2)' (http://m... 14 Dec 2009 19:58
Request for XML Provisioning Samples for blocking Allowed Bluetooth Profiles
Hi, I would like to create a cab file for blocking all bluetooth profiles on my Windows Mobile 6.1 device. However, I failed to block any of the profiles through using the example in MSDN. My xml file is like this: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> - <wap-provisioningdoc> - <characteristic type="Netwo... 14 Dec 2009 03:23
How to programmatically set the GPS Hardware Port and Baud Rate?
Hello, I need to deliver a number of devices that have to be pre-configured to a certain GPS hardware port and baud rate (and yes, also the GPS Program Port) How can I do this programmatically? Are there dedicated registry keys I can use? Many thanks for every hint! Best regards, Roberto Rocco. ... 13 Dec 2009 19:49
How to programmatically set the "This network connects to the Internet" checkbox
Hello, I need to programmatically set up a new network under Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional. I tried to do so by using the CM_Networks Configuration Service Provider. This works fine except of the checkbox for "This network connects to the Internet". This checkbox always remains unchecked, even after performi... 13 Dec 2009 14:19
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11