First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
OpX
a Todd Allcock wrote: Re: Generic RNDIS Driver 24-Aug-07 At 24 Aug 2007 07:50:03 -0700 mresanchez wrote: I'll Another thought- if your device has it (not all do) go to the USB-to- PC option under "Connections" and UNcheck "enable advanced network functionality." -- "I don't need my cell phone to pl... 10 Feb 2010 00:09
OpX
na Todd Allcock wrote: Re: Generic RNDIS Driver 24-Aug-07 At 24 Aug 2007 07:50:03 -0700 mresanchez wrote: I'll Another thought- if your device has it (not all do) go to the USB-to- PC option under "Connections" and UNcheck "enable advanced network functionality." -- "I don't need my cell phone to p... 10 Feb 2010 00:09
OpX
Na Todd Allcock wrote: Re: Generic RNDIS Driver 24-Aug-07 At 24 Aug 2007 07:50:03 -0700 mresanchez wrote: I'll Another thought- if your device has it (not all do) go to the USB-to- PC option under "Connections" and UNcheck "enable advanced network functionality." -- "I don't need my cell phone to p... 10 Feb 2010 00:09
backup 6.1 before installing 6.5
Has this really not been responded to? Depends a little on what you really need to back up, and how you are syncing now. If you are using Outlook, all your contacts, calendar entries etc are safe there. After upgrade you just sync the 'new' phone and those are restored, so-to-speak. There is the free Microsoft ... 2 Feb 2010 17:35
WM 6.5 and Cisco VPN
Hi, Does anyone have experience in installing and configuring a VPN tool for Cisco VPN connectivity. I am looking to connect to a Cisco VPN through the Mobile. Regards, Ozair ... 26 Jan 2010 07:39
First sync deletes phonebook & tasks
Hello. Trying to get a backup of the smartphone, Activesyc deletes de phone data. Win XP Sp3 - Activesync 4.5 - Moto Q 9h Is it possible to recover the phonebook and the agenda? Regards. Juli�n. ... 25 Jan 2010 13:58
Media Player 10 Mobile problem
WMP10M keeps categorizing my music incorrectly. On the library on my PC the tags are correct and everything is categorized correctly (albums, artists, tracks, etc.) but when I either sync it or copy the files to my smartphone I get things like.., - Same exact album name listing twice under one artist. Some songs ... 22 Jan 2010 16:22
MPx200 Smartphone GSM no talking sound from caller
Hi, I have an MPx200 Smartphone GSM. Everything seems to work fne but when I phone somebody I cannot hear him talking while he hears me talking. The other sounds seem to work as it should. Can somebody help? Rik ... 22 Jan 2010 11:50
No sound from correspondent
Hi, I have an MPx200 Smartphone GSM. Everything seems to work fne but when I phone somebody I cannot hear him talking while he hears me talking. The other sounds seem to work as it should. Can somebody help? Rik ... 21 Jan 2010 19:13
Samsung Omnia II: Can't get IE in full size Mobile 6.5
hello, I got a new Omnia II. When use IE with Mobile 6.5 I can't see the pages full size when I turn my phone . It does work for Opera. Does someone know what setting I got to change? Thanks, M ... 17 Jan 2010 05:07
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11