First  |  Prev |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Where can find Audiosys.h in window CE 5.0 PPC SDK?
Hi, Currently i need to use: waveOutMessage(<DeviceID | hWaveOut >, MM_WOM_FORCESPEAKER, bSpeaker, 0); to force audio sound play at loud speaker. May I know where can we find the definition of MM_WOM_FORCESPEAKER? And where is Audiosys.h? I have installed CE 5.0 PPC.And I have CE5.0 Platform ... 3 Sep 2007 05:20
Generic RNDIS Driver
I just got a T-Mobile Dash Phone. It comes with Windows Mobile 6. I'm running Windows XP SP2. When I connect the phone via USB, my laptop says that it found a Generic RNDIS Device. It then asks me for the driver, but I can't find it. I've called T-Mobile. They are lost. I need help finding the driver. I... 28 Aug 2007 11:22
BT DUN Profile in WM5 AKU3+
Hi, I have Samsung i600 (Europe type of BlackJack) with WM5 AKU3. This smartphone does not support Bluetooth DUN (Dial-up networking) profile. There is PAN profile instead. I am not able to connect i600 with my HP nc8430 with Broadcom BT stack via PAN and the same with Fujitsu Siemens n560 Pocket PC (MS or Br... 3 Aug 2007 04:21
Error Reporting
I have an HTC S710 and it has attempted to report errors and update Windows Mobile 6, but continully fails. I have tried connecting with WiFi and through the USB but still no succes, it simplay says "Connection to update server was not available. Check your data connections settings and ensure the device date a... 19 Jul 2007 09:44
IImagingFactory and animated gif
Hi All, Is it possible to render aanimated gif using ImaggingFactory. I used IImage interface, but it gives the first frame only. Regards, Herojit ... 10 Nov 2006 16:05
Security certificate invalid
I am trying to connect to an Exchange server with a self-generated security certificate. My smartphone (Windows mobile version 5) is giving me an error code: 0x80072F0D How do I get my smartphone to accept the Exchange server's certificate? --thx, Joseph ... 13 Jul 2006 14:59
Cannot connect to exchange after changing Q's
I have my first Q problem. I had a user who got a Q and wound up getting a replacement. When I go to setup the new one I get an error: 0x85010001 your account in MS exchange does not have permission to sync with you current settings... I tried to sync the old Q with my user account and I get the same thing.... 16 Jun 2006 17:31
Exchange active sync and host headers?? error 0x85010004
Getting support code: 0x85010004 on Device. Background, We have implemented single exchange server, has Thawte SSL Server Certificate installed. Did all the single server work arounds that are required to get SSL working on a single server. AS outlined in many MS QB's. WE have rechecked all of this. Fro... 7 Mar 2006 11:24
How do I do a hard reset?
How do I do a hard reset on my Imate SP3? ... 6 May 2005 18:25
Media Player on SMT5600
It looks like I need to buy a miniSD card before I can download any WMA files into my phone. About how many songs will fit on a 512mb card? Thanks. ... 7 Mar 2005 20:20
First  |  Prev |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11