First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
WM6 Calendar problem
Hi, WM6 standard (not touchscreen). A strange "bug" has presented itself. I tried powering off-on and removing battery, but it didn't help. In the Calendar "Agenda" view, the screen doesn't refresh when you scroll the days with the left/right keys. The same day is displayed. However, if you switch views,... 14 Dec 2009 01:15
How to programmtically configure the time zone and the Locale settings on a Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional device
Hello, today I found out that neither the Clock Configuration Service Provider nor the Locale Configuration Service Provider is supported under Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional. (Interestingly it *is* provided under Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard.) So how can I programmatically configure time zone and locale se... 11 Dec 2009 05:53
Mobile windows mobile 6.5 Storage Memory D21434
Storage Memory Storage memory is critically low. If the storage memory is not increased, other programs may not be able to start. Use File Explorer to delete files that are no longer needed or move some files to a storage card. ... 10 Dec 2009 12:19
Not poosible to syncronize Outlook and a PDA through activesync
Hi! Is anybody able to give me more information to solve my problem? Best regards from Germany Wolfram Sven Johannsen wrote me: Should keep this in the newsgroup. You get the benefit of way more brains than just mine. If you didn't realize you sent this direct, you did. The IP is handed out by A... 10 Dec 2009 12:19
Mobile windows mobile 6.5 Storage Memory
error popup Storage Memory Storage memory is critically low. If the storage memory is not increased, other programs may not be able to start. Use File Explorer to delete files that are no longer needed or move some files to a storage card. Storage memory shows 129.55 MB 129.40 in use How do I remove some fi... 23 Dec 2009 09:43
Error with answering a e-mail
When i get a e-mail from someone with a ë or ä. My phone with WM6.1 and the latest ROM version, gives a pop-up with a error "Can not recognize one or more recipients or the address is invalid" Example: I get a e-mail from s.test(a)domain.com with displayname Steven, Tëst. If i reply on it. WM makes there 2 e-... 8 Dec 2009 08:37
WM65, synch error with Inbox, other folders work fine
Hi all, I've set up a connection to my company's exchange server to synchronise email and agenda on my Samsung Omnia B7610. The connection is ok, agenda is in synch, I've selected to synch even the sent items folder and that works fine, I can send emails, but I don't receive any email messages in my inbox. ... 22 Dec 2009 07:04
Accesing signal strength indicator in taskbar windows mobile 6
Hi, I would like to access the top status bar elements (task bar, where the start icon, battery metter, signal strength indicator relies) so that I can modify their value, e.g. signal strength indicator as I desire. Any ideas on how to do this are welcome. Thanks. Ulises ... 2 Dec 2009 20:06
Mobile 5.0 won't open .xlsx files
Is there an easy fix on my Windows Mobile 5 phone so that I can open .xlsx files? -- Thank you ... 1 Dec 2009 22:54
Generic RNDIS Driver
Subject devise is needed for my Laptop in order to syncronise my Outlook Calender etc. mresanche wrote: Generic RNDIS Driver 23-aug-07 I just got a T-Mobile Dash Phone. It comes with Windows Mobile 6. I'm running Windows XP SP2. When I connect the phone via USB, my laptop says that it found a Generic ... 26 Nov 2009 09:45
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11