First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Places to download freeware for Smartphones
Here is the list of my favorites. Expand the list with the sites where you get free apps for your devices. 1) Smartphone Freeware Directory http://www.smartphone-freeware.org/ 2) Smartphone.net - mostly paid programs but also has some freeware http://smartphone.net/ 3) Handango - paid mostly with some freew... 30 Jul 2008 11:17
Disable Error reporting registry entyr for WM6.1
Hi, I have added the below in the registry to disable the error reporting. But still if I go to Settings-> Error Reporting, the tab shows the state to me as enable. Please suggest the change how to change the setting from registry to disable the state of error reporting. Chnages done are: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\... 30 Jul 2008 02:02
CPROG.EXE
Doees anyone know the optional parameters available for use with CPROG.EXE? I am trying to create a button that will immediately dial a phone number when pressed. Thanks ... 18 May 2008 15:39
Activesync 4.2 Setup failure
Upon attempts to install Activesync 4.2 from CD, the error message "Error. Raylon.Adams is not a valid short file name." occurs. This message is also generated when attmepting to install version 4.5. I am using a corporate system desktop where I must login to a domain. My account is also part of the local ... 9 Dec 2007 22:31
WM6 and Cisco VPN
Hi guys, I have a hp Ipaq 510 Voice Messenger with Windows Mobile 6.0 Standard. I'm want to connect to my company network through Cisco VPN, the built-in VPN client support IPSec Cisco VPN? Do you know if exists a Cisco VPN client for WM6 standard? Thanks, ... 11 Dec 2007 08:08
WM6 deleting emails after they've been read/downloaded - a bug??
This is mad!! I've got my HTC S710 configured to download my Google Mail (via wireless). I've just forwarded three emails, the 1st with an Excel document, the 2nd with a PowerPoint document and the 3rd with a Word document. The Excel email is small enough (<50k) to download. The PowerPoint and Word emails ar... 20 Dec 2007 10:50
trouble downloading new live search application into nextel i9
downloaded directly to the i930, I will try the active sync method and reply with results. -- Hey car drivers, look out for bikers. "james" wrote: So were you downloading from your PC? or on your phone? if on your pone perhaps try from your pc and install it that way? "bikerbill" wrote: ... 18 Oct 2007 23:24
ActiveSync 4.5 has problems upon disconnecting device
When I disconnect my device (samsung blackjack) from the computer after synchronizing without issue, I get the following message when shutting down the computer "RtfDemon." This happens EVERYTIME!!!! I've repaired the installation several times and did an uninstall/reinstall and still have the same issue. Ev... 13 Sep 2007 12:21
Windows Update doesn't work on wm6
Hello, Every time I start Windows Update on my Samsung i600 (WM6) I get error message: Connection to update server was not available". Result code: 80004005. I get this message no matter if I am connected via WiFi or GPRS. Where is the problem? ... 6 Sep 2007 05:36
HTC 621 and windows mobile 6
Hi, Does anyone know how to get the WM6 upgrade for HTC 621 or how to get the HTC 620 upgrade to work? thank you in advance Lyndon ... 25 Sep 2007 21:00
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11