First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Smart phone can't sync suddenly after two years
I went to sync my smart phone to my PC last night and windows tells me the USB device I just inserted is not recognizable. I tried the other USB ports - no luck. In Active Sync the phone is greyed out. How can I diagnose the problem? ... 2 Apr 2010 17:06
WM 6.5 and Cisco VPN
hi "Mohammad Ozair Rasheed" <Mohammad Ozair Rasheed(a)discussions.microsoft.com> д����Ϣ����:0049003A-5DC8-4A43-B2AF-713C6484325B(a)microsoft.com... Hi, Does anyone have experience in installing and configuring a VPN tool for Cisco VPN connectivity. I am looking to connect to a Cisco VPN through the Mob... 1 Apr 2010 22:28
RDP for HTC Touch Pro
My HTC Touch Pro comes with WM6.x, however the RDP client on it could be a better. The HTC has a 640 x 480 screen but I would also like to be able to zoom in and out and use the 640 x 480 screen as a window slice at times. Also, special keys are not an option on the WM RDP. For example I can't simulate any f... 22 Mar 2010 16:52
footprints
when I install Spb Shell I lost footprints. Can I reach and use it as well with Spb Shell? ... 22 Mar 2010 08:17
File Recycler Utility with Restore Function for Windows-based Mobile Devices
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Release of RecycleUs v. 1.00 File Recycler Utility with Restore Function for Windows-based Mobile Devices March 12, 2010 MobileTimes announces the release of its File Recycle Utility RecycleUs for Windows-based Mobile Devices. This little utility, recycles files on Windows mobile de... 28 Mar 2010 02:33
always "No Service" Icon which should be "Phone off"
When I use "wireless manager" to phone off the phone, after warm boot, the signal strengh bar show "phone off" then shift to "No Service". Want to know which notification RIL Proxy or upper layer get or which RIL_Getxxx funciton RIL Proxy send to change the icon? -- Best Regards, William Zhang Message pos... 13 Mar 2010 11:59
mpb files to be killed ?
I just received a message that the memory of my htc e650 is full and so looked into the windows explorer to see where this comes from. I discover more than 300 mpb files with 500 KB, with no datre stamp, in a folder named messages. However, the mpb format is a mobipocket format which should not be a format for ... 12 Mar 2010 12:49
smartphone
I'm looking for a new PDA phone. There are so many choices, which PDA phones are the best and the worst?? Which do you recommended and which you don't. I like to some comments and opinions. Thanks, Lauria -- Lauria ... 9 Apr 2010 01:17
Need a new PDA-like phone
Loved my old PDA, then got a Smart phone which is ungodly slow. What's a Verizon phone that that has all the old PDA functions, including my favorite - transcriber (I write on the screen with a stylus, never use the numbers or letters on the keypad except to dial), syncs to Outlook, has a GPS and is fast on th... 15 Mar 2010 12:21
How to rertieve emails from Exchange through WiFi
I just bought a Sony Xperia X1 running Windows Mobile 6.1. I can retrieve emails from our Exchange server 2007 through ActiveSync of my connected PC. However, I always get error "Cannot find server..." when I try to recieve emails through WiFi. What is the issue? ... 14 Mar 2010 23:11
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11