First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
WinMob 6.5 - HTC Sense/Touch Flo
Windows Mobile 6.5 HTC Touch Pro 2 On the start menu screen, how do I remove icons? I have a registry editor. Market Place, MyPhone, Facebook, YouTube etc: seems like HTC/MSFT is selling advertising space on MY phone. Annoying. ... 7 Mar 2010 10:43
Will Windroid beat Android?
Vote here: http://poll.fm/1m611 More info: http://windroid.com ... 2 Mar 2010 18:07
Back To Basic Windows Mobile - Removing HTC Sense?
HTC Touch Pro 2 Windows Mobile 6.5 Any way to remove HTC's Sense "overlay" and just use the basic Windows 6.5 without too many implications? The additional 'toys' that HTC provide aren't that user-friendly. If I wanted iPhone features I would have lowered my standards and bought an iPhone. ... 5 Mar 2010 17:23
Complete Device State Save (Backup) Utility for Windows-based Mobile Devices
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Release of SaveUs v. 1.00 Complete Device State Save (Backup) Utility for Windows-based Mobile Devices Februrary 27, 2010 MobileTimes announces the release of its Backup/Restore Utility for Windows-based Mobile Devices. SaveUs allows you to create complete backups (device state save... 1 Mar 2010 02:38
How to change WM6 security settings (cannot create DataBase using RAPI)
Hello All, I'm trying to create a database on my phone using RAPI, but get an error 5 (access denied) error. Some googeling revealed that it could have to do with the phone being in "restricted mode" (ActiveSync works), but all my searching after it did not reveal where I could, on the phone, change that mod... 27 Feb 2010 11:02
marvendas@gmail.com Kit completo de Solenoides ( solenoid ) + chicotePara Cambio automatico 01M hidramatico Audi A3 Vw Golf gti turbo 62964
Contato: marvendas(a)gmail.com marvendas @ gmail.com marvendas no gmail.com Kit completo de solenoides para Volkswagem e Audi. O kit contem: 5 solenoides 2 Epc ( solenoides de pressao ) 1 Chicote Serve para qualquer modelo VW ou Audi fabricados de 1995 ate hoje com o cambio automatico de 4 marchas � 01M Pre�o: R$ ... 19 Feb 2010 23:19
how to stop duplicating contacts when syncing between pc/laptop
Whenever I sync my ppc between different machines it stores duplicate contacts. How do I set it to keep the original list of contacts on my pc. ... 16 Feb 2010 18:24
Very Very Strange problem with OMA and Activesync - Synchonise onl
this is a longshot answer. it follows the pattern i seen of interception starting with a chip exploit used to create a backdoor. this worm started with my htc smartphone. i g et injected radio packets of type dual band that are affecting everyone contacted. i found this artical that perfectly explains ... 16 Feb 2010 07:32
Add Alarm Tone
Hi! Is it possible to add Alarm Tones in Windows Mobile 6.1 Device (HTC HD)? Thanks! ... 20 Feb 2010 19:08
video on skype
Dear All when I start "skype" I dont get my video. I am using "Window Vista Hom edition" computer. Request help from anybody and every body. regd ... 10 Feb 2010 03:25
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11