From: Howard Brazee on
On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 18:01:41 +0000 (UTC), docdwarf(a)panix.com () wrote:

>>For people I like such as him, I would hesitate to make such a wish
>>that could turn into a curse.
>
>I would hope that should Life be seen as a curse, Mr Brazee, that
>sufficient Mind - either of the Living or those surrounding - remains to
>make things otherwise.

That I agree with. But I know of people who are in enough pain that
they welcome release.

My wish is to die while my mind and body are still active, doing
something that I love. Eventually.

- James Madison
From: Michael Wojcik on
Pete Dashwood wrote:

> He tells me there has been a heavy snowfall today where he lives. I told him
> I was looking at blue skies and 26 degrees... It is indeed a remarkable
> world we live in.

Huh. We had a heavy snowfall here last night, and now I'm looking at
blue skies and 25 degrees.

Of course, my degrees are Fahrenheit. :-)

--
Michael Wojcik
Micro Focus
From: Pete Dashwood on
Howard Brazee wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 12:20:00 +1300, "Pete Dashwood"
> <dashwood(a)removethis.enternet.co.nz> wrote:
>
>> He hasn't been posting due to some technical difficulties and a busy
>> schedule with square dancing.
>
> No technical square dancing issues?

LOL!

Funny you should say that. I believe Bill has a web site that does address
square dancing technicalities...

Pete.