From: Bertrand Augereau on
Randall,

No amount of typing theory can shut all these people up.
No lambda calculus can make them quiet.
40 years of software engineering can't win the debate. They know better.

I suggest you just write the missing x86 code generator for HLA so that
they ain' got anything else to say, considering the paramount of
algorithmics seems to be a string to opcode converter, in this place.

randyhyde(a)earthlink.net a ?crit :

From: Annie on

On 2005-11-20 James Buchanan said:

> Annie wrote:
>
> > Ummm...could you put this in PDF format, Randy? Hehe!
>
> Another sophisticated and interesting contribution to the
> debate from Annie. _____
((( `\
Duh! It was an inside joke, _ _`\ )
sport. (^ ) )
~-( )
Randy Hyde generates more _'((,,,)))
PDF files than Vincent's ,-' \_/ `\
has powders. That's why he's ( , |
known in some circles as `-.-'`-.-'/|_|
'Master PDF.' \ / | |
=()=: / ,' aa
Lighten UP, you silly bloody
Aussie stand-over merchant. Are you located in Sinny?
If so, you should get acquainted with Steve (also known
as "Hutch --"). You two have a lot in common. Hehehe!

From: hutch-- on
smile,

> Said by our prefered Power Basic Programmer,
> who redistributes illegaly a weird MicroSoft
> C-Side Toy, in the absurd hope of damaging
> the Open Source Mouvement.

Still crying over not being able to compete with a basic compiler or is
it over not being powerful enough to use Microsoft C as a side tool
that does not need to pretend to be "Open Sauce" because it has its own
EULA ?

> Funny.

Yep.

Regards,

hutch at movsd dot com

From: the-o/-/annabee on
I am still wondering if he really seriously means this, or if indeed,
the world has lost a great commedian in Randall Hyde. :))

Well. I sleept well yesterday because of that 74K post. Imo, he could
clip it at paragraph two for same effect :))

I mean, and it fully support his view that structures are easier than
using equates.......... :)

From: hutch-- on
smile,

> The difference between your opinion and my opinion
> is that i effectively wrote an Assembler, and that
> i am more than aware of the other Assemblers' authors
> works.

Big slap on the back by Betov for Betov, shame everyone else can see
through the bullsh*t of the author of the broken assembler. :)

> For each of us (me, Thomasz, Jeremy, mainly) the devs
> time for a decent Assembler was, at least 2 years,
> not considering the "around components" (Macros and
> Equates Engines, and so on...).

You forget that they are both highly skilled programmers who have
succeeded where you have spent 6 or 7 years writing a broken assembler.

Pull the other leg Betov.

Regards,

hutch at movsd dot com